Chapter 31

From past few days I have been sleeping wrapped in my mate's arms and his intoxicating scent, yesterday he was not there so I couldn't sleep the whole night. My bed still has his scent but it's not the same, so I got ready early to have breakfast with him.

When I reached his place Ryan and Layla were in the kitchen, I greeted them and went straight to Jay's room. He was standing in front of his closet, with just a towel wrapped around his waist and my mouth instantly watered from the sight.

He smiled as soon as he saw me, left his clothes and walked towards me. He pushed me against the wall and crashed his lips on mine, kissing me hungrily. My hands roamed on his bare muscular shoulders.

He broke the kiss when we were breathless and whispered in my ear "I thought you were going to come to me when done with everything". He started kissing my neck, nibbling all the way. My head was too mush to form an answer.

He sucked hard just about my collar bone making me moan. "Answer me princess" he said. "Uh, it was late" I managed to say. "So", "s-so I didn't want to disturb you" I whispered. He stopped and looked at me, his eyes were clouded with lust.

He grabbed both my arms and pinned them above my head, "shouldn't you have checked with me" he asked. I opened my mouth to answer him but he kissed me again. He grabbed my waist and picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

He carried me to his bed and put me down with him on top of me. "If you don't stop me right now Amore, I'll not be able to control myself" he whispered. I was too lost in him and wanted him equally bad, I couldn't stop myself from saying "I don't want you to stop".

He looked at me with this darkened look in his eyes, his lips were on mine before I could blink. He tore off my top and I realized that I still have some scars on my body. I tightly shut my eyes because I didn't want to know how he would feel about this.

He paused for a moment and then kissed all the scars I have and whispered "you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen Amore and these scars add to your beauty". Goddess took a lot of time to bring me to my mate but I'll wait hundred more years if he is the one.

He started leaving a hot trail of kisses on my neck and to my chest. One of his hand cupped my breast and other slowly pushed one of the straps down with his mouth following. I pushed him and turned us around and got on top of him. I kissed his lips again because I never get enough of it. I kissed his neck and moved lower, I sucked on his skin where I wanted to mark him.

When our eyes met, he said, "babe, your eyes". I immediately realized what he meant and got off him and stepped away. "Hey, what are you doing" he pouted. I looked around for my top but it was torn, "you could have just taken it off" I said and picked up my top. "You weren't complaining a minute ago" he said.

He got up and threw a tee shirt at me. I took it and went to his bathroom and told him "please get dressed". I looked into the mirror, my face was flushed and my eyes were red, my lycan was taking control over me. I washed my face with cold water but it was hard to calm myself when everything smelled like my mate.

After a few minutes of breathing exercises, I went out. "What happened Amore" Jay asked. He was dressed now, in his signature black leather jacket and ripped denims, goddess he's hot. "Sit down please, I've to tell you something" I said.

"Do you remember Cris said something about marking yesterday", he nodded yes. I cleared my throat again, "so", "say it Amore, I don't think anything can surprise me at this point" he said in a bored tone. "Um, okay, usually what happens is, when a lycan mates for the first time, you know with their mate" I gestured towards him.

He smirked, "mates as in", I glared at him, I know he was doing this purposely "it's serious Jay". "Okay, sorry. I won't say anything now". I continued "when we mate, as in when we have sex for the first time, we mark our mate, which makes them ours forever, like marriage in your world. We just don't divorce; our forever is forever".