Five

It'd been two days since they'd escaped Captain Rogers and the news had been reporting that they're women since. Luckily, tonight's venue was a masquerade ball. The girls each had masks that covered the top of their faces. They tied their hair up to change what they could of their outer appearance. Their gowns full, not only with fabric but with weapons. They planned to take the knife route today. The plan was simple, isolate then stab.
It was one of Viper's favorites. Her target was Jake Bailey, one of the well known players of the city. They were the easiest targets. Bat your eyes, bite your lip, suggest 'getting out of here', and boom you're at their place. Her client hired him to take him out after he knocked up his daughter and left.
Viper followed him down to a bedroom, let him get comfortable, and then brought the knife to his throat.
Ghost was assigned Senator Halls. She brought him to a private office to "talk about his campaign." When he sat down, he was met with a blade the the chest. Ghost preferred stabbing people in the heart, claiming it was quickest way.
Nightshade was sent to take down the landlord of the apartments down the street. She talked about looking for a place to rent until he brought her to his office where she slit his throat.
At least, that was the plan.
When they arrived onto the dance floor, they immediately recognized the Avengers, even behind masks. It was hard to hide shoulders that broad.
They were watching the entrance closely but didn't recognize the girls behind their masks. They knew that wouldn't last long. They needed to find their targets and get to work. And fast.
Viper found Jake Bailey sitting in a lounge, girls on every side. The only way to get his attention would be to play hard to get.
She walked over, "Sorry to bother you all, but have any of you seen a Jake around? His last names slipping me but he's got brown hair, gorgeous face, pretty well known. Sounding familiar?"
Jake pulled his mask off, "You lookin' for me, baby?"
Viper looked him over, "I'm pretty sure you're not who I'm looking for." Viper turned to leave.
"But I'm who you found. And I promise I'm a better find than whatever Jake you're looking for."
Viper smiled to herself before masking her features in disbelief, "You sure about that?"
He bit his lip softly, "Positive."
Viper pretended to think it over for a second, "I guess I'll give it a shot." The were headed to the bar when she spotted Tony Stark and had to change her plans, "We both know where this is going, how about we skip the chit chat and go straight to your place?"
Jake smirked, "Very forward. I like it."
Meanwhile, Ghost saw Senator Halls sitting amongst a few other political figures.
She put her hand lightly on his shoulder, "Excuse me, sir," she batted her lashes as he turned around, "I was wondering if we could go somewhere private," she turned her tone to suggestive, "to discuss your campaign."
He glanced around, "Of course." As they went towards the empty conference room Ghost went around the corner, she saw Steve Rogers standing at the corner where they had to turn.
She walked on the senator's opposite side, trying to stay hidden. It worked until she went to open the door and his hand pushed it shut again.
She muttered a curse to herself before she pulled the door open again, pushed the senator in, and drove the knife into his chest before closing the door again. Captain Rogers grabbed the knife from Ghosts hands so she pulled out her gun. Aiming it at him before she turned and sprinted off.
"I was looking for tips to run for office and end up running for my life, typical," She muttered as she ran.
Nightshade sauntered over to Mr. Jefferson, the landlord, and took the seat next to him.
She ordered a lemonade before looking over, "They say you're the one to talk to about getting a place around here."
He nodded, "You looking?"
Nightshade nodded. The landlord adjusted his mask, "I got a few places, what are you needing?"
Before she started talking, she saw Scarlet Witch standing behind him.
She took a step to the right, grabbing the man's shoulders and adjusting him so she could hide behind his frame, "One bedroom, one bath."
He nodded, "I think we got three open like that. You should stop by and see them some time."
Nightshade perked up, "Why not now? We're not doing anything!"
He looked at Nightshade like the request was absurd before shaking it off and grabbing his things. They took a cab over. Nightshade waited until she'd seen all three before she asked to see the contracts. They went to his office, she slit his throat, and pushed her tracker.