Twenty Three

When Pietro snuck back in around three, he convinced himself he could handle seeing her.
As he pushed open the door, he acknowledged her current gaurd and told him that he was here to relieve him. The gaurd quickly scurried from the seat and left.
Pietro had avoided looking to the center of the room until he was sitting. After looking down for a minute or two, he finally raised his gaze up.
She sat in the middle of the cell looking at him. While he'd heard the others say she glared them down, he saw it more as a curious stare. She was no longer in the black soldier's uniform, now she was in a dark gray jumpsuit.
They watched eachother for almost an hour and he thought he saw recognition in her eyes when the door opened. In walked another gaurd, "Who are you?"
Pietro stood, "Her gaurd."
"You're not Andrews and he's supposed to be here still," The guard insisted, slowly taking the pistol on his hip from it's holster. While he thought it was discreet, it wasn't to anyone else.
Pietro was ready to bolt when he saw movement to the side. As he glanced over, so did the new guard. Rose was no longer sitting in the center. Instead, she was standing in the corner closest to them, holding the chair up to swing it.
"Shoot him, and I'll kill you," She said in a low voice through clenched teeth.
The gaurd brought the gun up and pointed it directly at Pietro's head, "That chair won't break the walls."
She shook her head, "But it will break the only hinge holding these walls together." Both men glanced to the ground next to the corner to find three hinges worth of screws lying down, only the four screw for the last hinge still connected and poorly at that. She'd obviously found a way to loosen the screws without anyone seeing.
The gaurd gulped but didn't drop the gun. She swung and sure enough, the screws fell loose and the walls dropped. Pietro and the guard both stepped backwards, not knowing what she'd do or who she'd persue. She stepped in front of the gun, blocking Pietro. The gaurd's hand was shaking giving her the opportunity to swing the chair again, this time at the gaurd, successfuly knocking the gun from his hand.
He stared back with wide eyes. He stepped forward, attempting to try to fight her.
She held her own but her movements were more defensive than offensive and it quickly became apparent that she was protecting Pietro. As soon as that was obvious, there was a static noise that accompanied her knees locking before she hit the ground.
The gaurd scrambled for his gun and then aimed at Pietro again, "She was protecting you! You obviously work for hydra!"
Pietro rolled his eyes, "I'm an Avenger." He used his speed to move when the guard pulled the trigger anyways.
Moments after the bang of the gunshot, multiple security guards and Avengers were in the room. By then, Pietro was already checking Rose for a pulse.
Tony was the first to speak, "What happened?"
"This guard tried to attack me and Rose broke out to protect me but was electrocuted or something." Pietro was still trying to find something wrong with Rose as he checks her over.
Steve stepped next to Tony, "Implants. I'd bet that they realized she was starting to remember and electrocuted her remotely."
"Get her to the lab!" Bruce declared.
Peter and Kayla were both lying on the beach, tanning as the water lapped at their toes. They were honeymooning in Hawaii and enjoying every bit of it. The weather was perfect and there were plenty of activities to keep them busy.
Tony had rented out a penthouse for them  and they enjoyed the luxury it came with.