Seventeen

Pietro drifted out of sleep when his phone started ringing. He flinched from the harsh brightness but soon saw Rose was calling.
"Hello?" He asked, voice still raspy from sleep.
"Heyyyyyy," Her voice rang from the other side.
"Rose? Where are you?" He was suddenly wide awake.
"I have noooo idea," Her words slurred, "But you should come! I've made sooooo many friends!"
"Friends? Where are you?" Pietro was already out from under the covers.
"I told you I don't know," She said in a mock scolding voice, "But yooou should come meet my friends. Brutus and Terry would loooove you! They're both soooo nice!"
"Brutus? Terry? Rose! Tell me where you are?" Pietro was slipping into jeans as he spoke.
She started giggling, "Come find me!" The line went dead and he was running.
He debated telling Kayla and Luci what was up but figured it'd be faster not to.
He assumed she'd been drinking based off her slurred words and giggles so he decided to check the closest clubs and bars. After checking five, he'd all but given up, but at the sixth he saw familiar blonde curls.
"You found me!" She practically squealed when she saw him.
She was sitting between two guys, both shady looking. She could no doubt drop them both in two minutes flat but Pietro wasn't happy with the sight in front of him. They were each built and covered in ink.
She smiled sloppily, "That's Brutus and Terry!"
Pietro shook his head at her antics, "Let's go."
She frowned, "But I don't wanna go!"
"If you come now I won't tell Clint," He sighed.
She slouched but starting walking towards the door.
She was asleep halfway through the taxi ride. She leaned against his shoulder but neither of them had a problem with it.
Once he woke her up, he saw just how grumpy she could get.
After a glass of water, he attempted to put her to bed.
"Don't leave!" She pleaded when he tried to go back to his own room.
Looking back he no longer saw a drunk girl trying to be difficult, he saw Rose and she was obviously upset.
"What's wrong?" He asked quietly.
She shook her head, "Everyone leaves."
"What?" He was confused to say the least, internally wondering if only the alcohol was speaking.
"My parents. James. Clint. Now you. Everyone." She was glaring at the wall.
"What do you mean?" He was cautiously stepping closer.
"Mom and dad left and never came back because of a bomb. James left me for someone better. Now Clint is leaving for his real family. I was just a sub in and now he wants the real thing. Kayla has Peter. Luci will have Bucky. And I'll be left behind. Again and again and it'll never end." By now she was breathing harshly and he was worrying it was a panic attack.
Taking her in his arms, he started whispering, "Hey, it's okay. I'm not going anywhere. You're not alone." He went on until the tears dried up and her eyes drifted shut.
Pietro knew he should leave. She was asleep and probably wouldn't want him here if she were sober. He glanced at her calmed features as she lied in his arms and clutched his shirt before he decided he'd rather be here. She could kick him out in the morning but for the night he could stay.
Kayla woke up on the couch, Peter's arms still wrapped around her. She placed light kisses across his face until he stirred enough to wake up.
"Good morning, beautiful," He smiled, his voice low from just waking up and his curls messy.
"Morning, handsome," He pulled her in closer.
They looked up to find two very unhappy faces in the doorway.
"Peter is obviously a poor influence," Steve muttered, clearly disgusted.
Tony scoffed, "I guarantee this was all Kayla's doing."
The began bickering, allowing the opportunity for the couple to sneak away.
The kitchen was full. Off to one side, Rose was downing pain medication and rubbing her temple. At the table, Bucky and Luci were having pancakes while sneaking glances at each other. Wanda was eating at the bar next to Vision. Nat and Clint were each downing a protein shake, talking quietly in between drinks.
Peter snuck through and grabbed a few pancakes, making them each a plate.
They ate in peace in Peter's room while they talked about things they could do now that Kayla was off probation.