Eighteen

Not only were the girls apart of the team, they'd become family. They still received backlash from the press about being assassins but it'd gotten better.
Peter and Kayla were serious. Bucky and Luci were still at it but kept it behind closed doors for the most part. Rose and Pietro were practically inseparable but repeatedly told everyone they were just friends. Occasionally friends with benefits, but no one needed to know that.
Kayla trudged into her room, tired from the mission she'd just returned from to find a slip of paper on her bed.
"Dinner @ 8" it read in black ink.
Kayla smiled and tucked it away before crashing on her bed for some much needed rest.
She woke up at six to start getting ready. By the time Peter knocked on her door she was picture perfect.
Kayla was more than shocked when they hopped on one of Tony's jets. Peter refused to reveal their destination but it became obvious when they landed and she recognized French landmarks.
"You brought me to Paris?" She practically gasped. He smiled and nodded. "I thought you said we were going to dinner!"
Peter smiled even wider, "We are. Tony recommended a restaurant that I thought you'd maybe like to try." Kayla nodded enthusiastically.
They sat at a lone table on a balcony. Roses and candles were everywhere they looked and they had a clear view of the Eiffel tower.
"It's beautiful," She turned from the view to Peter only he was already looking at her.
He bit his lip, "Not as beautiful as my view."
She glanced down at the menu to hide her blush.
After dinner, the both admired the view as they waited for dessert.
"Can I ask you something?" Peter asked from beside her.
Kayla nodded, turning to find Peter on one knee, "Will you marry me?"
Breathless, she nodded enthusiastically. Her eyes were practically tearing when he met her with a passionate kiss. She was too happy to hold them back. When he pulled away, his grin was so big it almost looked painful.
They met in another kiss only to find rose petals raining over them. Kayla glanced up and saw a boy with a bucket leaning over the roof. She couldn't stop smiling.
In the doorway, the waitress stood with dessert. It read 'Congratulations!' across the top.
After dessert and many more kisses, Kayla held up her left hand in front of the view and took a picture. Moments after sending it, Luci and Kayla were both blowing her phone up with texts of congratulations and questions. She ignored them all and got back to her fiancé.