Thirty Two

After the capture of the intruder, he was taken care of. With him gone, Rose was back to being her old self. Well, almost. She and Pietro were inseparable, even sleeping in the same room, but the team wasn't aware of that detail.
Peter and Kayla found out they were having a little boy. They decorated the nursery with pale blue and touches of a light yellow.
The baby shower was three weeks ago and they received everything they could've possibly wanted.
The entire team was excited for his arrival leaving no doubt the baby would be spoiled to no end.
Over the months, Kayla hadn't been able to leave alone and she wasn't allowed on any missions. While it upset her, she understood and May would come stay with her to keep her company.
Her due date was a week away so she was happily waddling through her home as she tidied up but stopped in her tracks when her water broke.
"Peter," She said calmly. When he didn't answer, she yelled, "Peter!"
He ran out, "What? What's wrong?"
"Get the hospital bag. Baby is coming," She said, trying to stay calm.
She was taken to the nearby hospital because they couldn't get a housewife to the compound in time. The hospital staff was shocked when they came out and found a waiting room filled with Avengers.
Though they stayed put for hours, no one left. Luci and Bucky fell asleep leaning on each other. May, Tony, and Steve spent most their time pacing. Rose and Pietro talked in the corner about how excited they were. The rest of the Avengers read, slept, or played on their phone to kill the time.
About two hours in a boy walked in and froze in his steps, "Y-you're the Avengers!"
Clint nodded nonchalantly, not really caring if they were recognized right now.
The kid face palmed, "Of course you guys are all here! I always forget Peter and Kayla work with you."
Rose raised an eyebrow, "Who are you?"
"I'm Ned. Peter's best friend. Who are you?" He asked.
"Rose. One of Kayla's best friends," She was still kind of suspicious of how she didn't know him if he was so close to Peter.
His eyes widened, "You were the one that crashed the reception! That was awesome!"
Rose looked taken aback, showing up at Kayla's wedding with a gun was not her proudest moment. She nodded slowly and he scurried to the seat next to her.
"Kayla talks about you and Luci all the time! I was disappointed when I didn't get to meet you at the wedding but then you showed up and had a dramatic entrance and then an awesome revelation and then everyone freaked out and then we got to see the Avengers in action. It was so cool!" Ned still looked like he had just met a celebrity.
Rose shook her head, "I was not in my head that day."
A nurse came out, "Family of Mr. and Mrs. Parker?" Everyone stood up.
The nurse looked ready to argue but instead sighed and lead the team down the hall. Only two people were allowed in at once so everyone had to take turns.
When Bucky and Luci went in, they both felt extreme joy as they took the precious bundle into their arms.
"What's his name?" Luci asked, looking down at the baby.
"Kias Benjamin Parker," Kayla smiled, "Kias is a French name and since he proposed in France, we thought it was fitting. Benjamin is after his uncle."
"Hello, little Kias," Bucky whispered, as he lightly tickled the little baby in his arms. Luci leaned in and kissed his little forehead before they returned him to his parents.
Next, Rose came in with Pietro.
"We heard there's a little guy in here who we should meet," They smiled at the happy couple.
Rose carefully took the baby into her arms, "Hi, Kias. I'm your aunt Rose. You don't know it yet but I'll be your favorite." She laughed softly, "Your mamma might not like it but I'll be spoiling you in no time!" She snuggled him close for a minute longer until she let Pietro have a turn.
"Hey, little guy." He held him for a minute before the next people were ready to come in.
After everyone had their turn, they went back to the compound to get everything ready for the new team member to come home.