Six

Three days later the girl were attending another party with plans to take out their targets, however, this time the Avengers were ready. They'd learned their lesson and weren't splitting up. Instead, they roamed the room together while watching for the girls. They chose a dark corner in the back of the room to be their watching spot.
They saw Ghost first. She was approaching a man in a suit when Steve cut her off.
She went to say excuse me but that changed once she looked up, "I'm guessing this is the part where I go with you quietly and don't make a scene?" Her cocked eyebrow was enough evidence that that wasn't going to happen.
Steve raised his own eyebrow, "Will that actually happen?"
Ghost shook her head, "Not a chance."
Steve sighed, "I was afraid it would come to this."
As Ghost turned to bolt, Peter Parker cut her off and took one wrist, Cap taking the other. They pulled her through the back entrance to the black SUV. The back had been converted to a holding cell.
After she was thrown and then locked in, Steve and Peter returned to the building, their backs the only audience for the pounding of her fists.
"Not cool!" She yelled as they opened the door.
They didn't hear when Ghost muttered, "I guess you'd know 'cool' though, considering you were an ice cube for seventy years." She huffed, slouching in defeat.
When they entered the party for a second time, Nat and Bucky were pulling a struggling Nightshade back to her own holding cell. She was putting up a fight but Bucky had enough strength to keep her where he wanted her.
To his other side, Viper was shielding herself from view behind other guests.
But Pietro was with them and she didn't have enough time to maneuver herself before he saw her.
She muttered a curse and started running for the exit but that failed because she was in heels and was being chased by someone with super speed.
Pietro smirked when he caught up. Viper smiled back politely but reached for a weapon, a knife being the first she came across.
As she pulled it up to stab him, he caught it and then her wrist. She pulled against his grip but before he could release her wrist, Tony grabbed the other.
When they started pulling her towards the exit, she planted her feet but they still managed to throw her into the SUV.
The girls panicked when each of their cells began moving.