Twenty

Upon arrival, alarms were going off and agents were firing. The team of agents, however, weren't winning. If they were, the Avengers wouldn't have been called in.
"Stick with your partners, everybody," Cap said as he ran ahead in to the action.
Luci and Bucky were both positioned with their sniper rifles and overseeing the scene.
Kayla and Peter had joined the team after landing and were now headed in the same direction. Nat and Clint went the opposite direction, firing as they went.
"I feel like I shouldn't have been paired with you supers," Rose joked as Pietro took down the opponents faster than a human could and Wanda threw desks at people using only her mind. Not getting a response, Rose shrugged and pulled out a hand gun, shooting behind them as the weaved through the building. In no time Pietro was out of sight but Wanda and Rose managed just fine. Wanda seemed to inflict injuries that'd stop them but not kill them. Rose saw killing them as stopping them. What did they expect? She was an assassin.
They'd only come across up to four enemies at a time until they had made it to the roof. There were helicopters with the hydra symbol on the side, agents pouring out. In total, there were at least fifty.
Both girls were a little frightened but it only stopped them for a moment.
Wanda held out both hands as Rose switched magazines and then they were attacking.
Wanda held them off while Rose took them down, one by one. Two more choppers landed behind them.
Peter swung as Kayla ran below him. After clearing a few hallways they came across a stairway and immediately went down. While there were plenty of what they'd now confirmed as hydra agents, between Ghost and Spiderman, it wasn't really a problem. After about ten minuets they were already moving on to the second half of the basement.
From a few blocks away, Luci and Bucky were shooting anyone that made it into their crosshairs. It was very effective.
In all, agents were dropping faster than anyone could count.
Back on the roof, more helicopters had landed. Wanda and Rose were surrounded. It wasn't looking good until Pietro was suddenly by their side.
"Take Wanda. Then come back for me," Rose yelled over the propellers, never holding fire.
He looked as if he wanted to argue but quickly gave a sharp nod and then was gone.
When Pietro returned he wasn't even able to get up the stairs because of the agents crowding the space. After a quick detour, he climbed up the fire escape only to be met with a mostly empty roof and a helicopter retreating in the distance.
An hour or so later, all the agents had been taken down or had surrendered.
"Everyone clear?" Steve asked into his earpiece.
After most the team had answered, Pietro took his turn, "Clear. Keep your eyes open for Rose."
"When was the last time anyone saw her," Clint's voice was suddenly in everyone's ear.
"An hour ago," Wanda answered.
"Sweep the building," Tony instructed.
After an unsuccessful sweep, everyone was back on the quinjet.
"What kind of trouble did she get herself into this time?" Kayla muttered only to be met with silence.
"We'll notify the authorities in the area and keep surveillance. If she's still here, we'll find her." Steve tried to reassure.
"What do you mean if she's still here?" Luci asked, a bit of fear in her voice.
"He means she could have been captured because I left her alone on the roof. Surrounded by agents and helicopters." Pietro said bitterly.
"It's not your fault. She was alone for only a moment," Wanda placed a hand on his back to comfort him.
"She was alone because I left her," He said then raced to the back of the jet.
The rest of the flight was quiet.
The compound wasn't much different. Pietro locked himself in his room. Wanda sat with Luci and Kayla to watch a movie but no one payed much attention. Clint went down to the range and took his emotions out on a target. Tony and Steve went to a conference room to plan while everyone else did their best to stay distracted.