Chapter 12

Yoongi and I release from the gentle kiss, I take a look at the clock hanging off the hospital wall, the kiss that felt like it was going on for minutes actually was for a few seconds.

Still in each other's arms, I almost get lost into his deep, dark brown eyes. I feel myself floating into his beautiful orbs but I'm immediately pulled back into reality after hearing a noise.

A sound I'm not very fond with. A sound that only brings pain. A sound that causes me to toss away the moment I just had with Yoongi and break back down into tears, knowing all-to-well why.

He gave up.

Doctors rush to the bed of Dad's, bringing back a familiar scene inside my head.

Mom... MOM!

"Dad... DAD!" I frantically yell.

I run to the door of the room we're in and rush to my Dad's side.

His features are pale, lips are blue, but other than that, he looks like he is in mere slumber and is ready to hop right back on his feet to hug me with the same smile he held before Mom passed away.

I attempt to follow through with the nurses to what I assume is the morgue, but they would tell me that I'm not allowed inside.

I push some nurses, continuing my self-proclaimed mission, but the nurses would just try to gently hold me back but I continue. The sounds of my sobs fill the hospital halls and then suddenly, I feel a firm grip. The person wraps their arms around each of my arms, provoking me from moving any further to my desired destination.

The doors close in front of me, blocking my view to see Dad. My desire to join Mom grows and the desire to join Dad adds on. My tears stop and the emotion of anger takes me over.

Turning back to see who is the one holding my back, I find Yoongi with soft eyes. In any other moment than this, I would've immediately calmed down.

I feel a rush of adrenaline course through my veins and I harshly rip myself out of Yoongi's hold. I push at his chest, but his strong figure just slightly stumbles back, a little surprised that I would be aggressive.

"Hyemi. I know your emotions are all over the place right now. I know that you're probably angry, but don't take it out on innocent people. If you need to release your anger, then hit me," he says before going all Jesus mode and showing a vulnerable position.

I slowly walk to Yoongi's opened stance and lay my head on his chest, constantly throwing weak punches at wherever I can reach. My eyes are closed, but I can feel tears come back and soak at Yoongi's shirt for the second time.

"Why... why me? Why does life hate me?" I question, directing it to nobody in particular.

"The world is big. I know that what has just happened will hurt. A lot. But just know that there are other people around the world. Some suffering just as much, some possibly suffering more. There can be somebody nearby that is also broken, and they may be trying to hide it. I know that. You should know that too," he gives his on look of wisdom as I put my wimpy throws to a halt and look up at him.

"What do you mean?" I question, analyzing that he said I should know about somebody near me hiding up their cracks. Does he mean I should know because I am one of those people?

"I mean... I'm someone that's been hurt too, and I'm just trying to hide it and live on," he gives me a hurting smile, one that does not fit the moment, but lights the day nonetheless.

"Yoongi,"

"Hmm?"

"How did you do it?" Thoughts are spinning through my head.

What should I do? I'm an orphan now. I'm just 17. I'm not old enough to be alone.

"Do what?" He calmly questions back, comfortably stroking my hair.

"How did you get over it?" I ask thoroughly this time, waiting for a response.

"I didn't,"

•••

A/N
This is just so sad right now, what is wrong with me?

I want to cry just by writing this story, I EVEN TURNED UP HELENA BY MCR.

Oh god, the feels