Chapter 18

Yoongi walks up to me and backs me up to a wall. He pins my hands over my head, restricting my of any upper movement, thought I don't plan on fighting against the restraint.

"W-what are you doing?" I stutter, talking an nervous gulp back as his face leans in a dangerously close proximity.

"You know, Hyemi; you fighting for me back at my apartment was really hot. I've always wanted a strong girl by my side," his huskily lowered voice whispers against my ear, the warmth of his breath sends a shiver down my spine.

"I was just c-caught up in the moment," the processing of my words are lethargic. His scent filling my senses and his deep brown eyes are filled with so much unfamiliar emotions.

"Can I?" He breathes, knowing my respond as I close my eyes and move my head to the side to give him free access to the exposure of my neck.

"Yoongi!" I breath.

"Hyemi," he responds.

"Yoongi," my knees become weak and he catches me, wrapping my legs around his torso.

"Hyemi, get up," I hear.

"Hmm?" Suddenly, while I'm all wrapped around Yoongi like a scarf, Yoongi starts to shake me.

"Hyemi, up!" He shakes me harder and my senses are brought to normal as I open my eyes.

I look around and find me back inside my room instead of the living room, where the previous event took place.

Was that a dream? Dang, I am becoming a horndog.

My eyes finally come to a halt once it spots Yoongi lying in the bed next to me, staring at me with a strong, concerned look in his eyes.

Suddenly, I realize I must have spoke in my sleep and Yoongi heard some... stuff.

My cheeks rise in temperature and my eyes widen is horror of the possibilities of him finding out what I must have been dreaming about.

"You were calling me?" He questions in concern, probably thinking I was having a nightmare and was calling his name for help. Oh lord no.

"Um~ uh~ AHHHHHH!" I start hollering like a screaming banshee. I pick up the pillow my head was resting on during my sleep and start to constantly wack him with it while screaming.

Not another minute later, a knock at the door or the entrance is heard and a male voice speaks, "Miss, the resident next door heard you screaming, is everything alright?"

I excessively nod, later feeling stupid because he can't see me, and croak with barely a voice saying, "all good," I walk to the door, needing to come out of the bedroom and walk down the short hallway to the living room, opening the door for the person who was sent to be reassured.

"All good," I repeat, giving him a lazy reassuring smile.

I close the door once I feel the poor guy sent knows that nothing is wrong, then I go back to my bedroom, finding Yoongi's gaze waiting for my appearance, an eyebrow raised higher than the other, giving me a look as if I turned into Daffy Duck.

"All good," I repeat again. I really think my mind is locked on those two words right now.

"Are you okay?" He concerningly questions, amusement shines in his eyes for a fraction of a second before flashing back into pure concern.

"All good," gosh danggit.

"Okay, I'm going to go shower," he points to the way of the bathroom, as if asking for my permission.

"All good," is there a reset button on me? I think I just broke.

An amused chuckle comes from Yoongi. I realize I'm standing near the door that he needs to pass in order to get to the bathroom. He steps near me and I tense, not able to move a single muscle.

He takes both my shoulders in the grasp of his hands and moves me out of the way in a playful gesture. A full blown smile is plastered across his face, like my stupidity brings amusement to him.

I sure does for me.

•••

While Yoongi is in the shower, I hear a phone rumble on the bed I'm sitting on. I scramble around for it, finding the ringing phone underneath the pillow Yoongi was lying down on this morning.

I mean... I don't want to be snoopy but~

I flip the phone that's screen was facing the mattress over so I could glance at the caller ID and see it says 'Auntie'.

Should I pick it up? Is it important? Urgent? SoMeThInG yOoNgI nEeDs To KnOw AbOuT nOw?!?!

I fumble, picking the phone up in my hands, making sure not to pick up the call just in case I am not supposed to.

I run to the bathroom door, hearing the water turn off right when I face the painted white slab of wood.

I knock on the door, showing the urgency in the rhythm I'm smacking the door in, and holler, "Yoongi, someone named 'Auntie' is calling you!"

Almost immediately, the door opens, revealing a naked Yoongi with only a towel wrapped around his waist (sadly). His chest is shown out in the open and an outline of abs are shadowing his stomach. A v-line is prominently teasing as if dives down, the edge of the 'v' is gradually closing inside the towel.

I freeze in shock of his attire and the phone is hanging on the grip of my hands, still rumbling with the call from his aunt before being taken out of my hand.

"Hello?" There is silence as his aunt gives him intel about why she decided to call, I have no part in the conversation so I head to the kitchen and prepare a breakfast of sunny-shine-up eggs. Five eggs in total along with toast goldifying inside the toaster.

After the toast springs up from the agonizing heat put upon them, Yoongi enters the kitchen with his phone resting in his hand, not against his ear anymore.

"All good?" I really have a problem.

"Dad wants his authority over me again".