Chapter 21 (Last Chapter)

I jolt awake, beads of sweat cheating miniature waterfalls running down my face and back.

Yoongi, from beside me, rolls over closer to where I slept then jumps up to a sitting position.

"You got a nightmare, too?" I ask, questioning his sudden action as they follow my own.

"No. Your pillow if disgustingly moist," he says, patting his hand down to where my sweaty figure laid its head on.

"You're not going to ask why I'm awake?" Yes. I'm a bit of a romantic.

"Why are you awake?" He deadpans. I scowl at his response.

"I had that nightmare again. Where you came to me all beaten up by your dad," I look down at the sheets of our bed. (A/n- calm down guys. They only snuggled. Fully clothed, I swear).

"That bastard resting his ass in jail now," he mumbles, flipping the sweaty pillow over so a new side faces surface.

"Why is it that you always excessively curse when we talk about your father?" I tease, fanning out the back of my shirt because of the sweat.

"Because he's an asshole that doesn't deserve a drop of damn respect from me. He wants my respect? He earns it," Yoongi says this as he strips his shirt off.

He puts the shirt on over my own sweat-drenched Pierce The Veil t-shirt.

"You can take that nasty shirt off now," he turns his back while I take my shirt off while still having his shirt on top of my own, sliding it off with ease.

"Thank you," I say, snuggling up to Yoongi. Yoongi doesn't really like sleeping with a blanket resting in him and he likes sleeping while feeling cold. My warm fingers brush over his bare chest and I shiver from his skin temperature.

"Mm~ don't snuggle so close to me. You're sweaty," he squirms while I tighten my hug on him, burying my head against his chest, my ear resting comfortably against him (because I don't understand how characters bury their face into their man's chest without breaking a nose) as I say "stop complaining and go back to sleep."

"I'm not going to sleep before you do. That nightmare of a past was hell but I got through it with you. Good thing we called the cops right after I arrived at your place. I won't sleep until your eyes close shut and your breathing steadies. Better yet, you smile as you continue to hug me like this in your sleep. Sweet dreams, mostly about me though," He wraps his arms around me and I feel my eyelids get heavier by the second.

"You're sure a dork," I drowsily say as my eyes close and I black out into the comforting smell of peppermint and vanilla. Speaking of which, I should start using his body wash.

•••

A/N-
Okay, short last chapter, I know. Kind of disappointed that my vote request wasn't fulfilled but what can I do? I also didn't know I would end the story after the request so~ sorry.

My a/n makes me sound bitchy right now. Well that's because writing this chapter makes me realize how single I am. ;-; jeez.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed! Comment your thoughts!!