that beautiful view

Younghoon's pov:

I go to where Jia is.

We already finished 2 activities.

"do you want to cook?? " i asked her

She laugh,  "seriously, " she laugh again,  "it's just a piece of cake.  But yeah sure. " then she stand up and grab her blind cane.

"where should i go?" she asked and then laughed

Her laugh is something that can put me at ease.  Something that i want to hear for the restgym of my life.

I didn't realized that i was staring at her all this time while she's asking.

"you ok??  Are you still here?? " she said, turning around.

I cough a bit,  "I'm here in your side" i said and then she turned to her right side. Where i was standing.

"let's go?? " then she pushed me slightly to lead her the way.

***********

The boyz's pov:

Hwall decided to check his phone.

"shall we call Younghoon?? " he asked

New gave him the death glare,  "no!  You shouldn't call him" facing his back at Hwall.

"how about you??  Eric" hwall seek for Eric's attention.

Eric bring down the pillow that was place above his face, "we heard New, let's just give them some 'Privacy' you know? " then Eric placed up the pillow on his face,  and continued to sleep.

Hwall on the other hand seems not ok about seeking at Younghoon.  About what he must be doing by "her".

*************

Younghoon's pov:

"tadaa!! ~~ i don't know if i did it right,  but you judge!  " jia said to me and handed me the kimchi she maid.

I took a taste of it, 

"WoW! " my eyes went on tears after i remember something.

It was the same as what my mother did.

I didn't even have time to visit her because of my heavy schedule.

"are you ok?? " jia asked me taking the seat beside me

I look at her,  "of course " then i wipe my tears.

She still face me. Not saying a word.

I look at her..  Until I didn't realize that i was staring her and watching the every single detail on her face,  without her knowing.

Such a beautiful lady' i whispered to myself

"beautiful what?? " she suddenly speak

"woah!  Ah..  I mean beautiful view..  The outside..  Yeeess..  Righrtt the outside " i tried to change what i said earlier.

Phew~~  she can easily hear me huh..

"aahh...  Hahahaha good for you. " she said,  turning away.  " you can see that 'beautiful view' " she added

I sigh "you can too..  In the right time.. " i said. 

And slowly..  My hands goes up and sooner i already found myself comforting Jia in my arms.

You just don't know that you by yourself are the beautiful view for me.

***********time skips**********