Chapter 17

Jia's pov:

We did a lot of things while we are in the grandma's eatery.  It was a fantastic night.  Not really expensive and so classic.  I love it.

We are now walking to somewhere, Tan just didn't tell me where to go. "we are here" he said.

I just let him guide me to sit and placed my bland cane beside me and then he seated too.

He let out a deep sigh,  "uhm,  did you enjoy? " he asked.

Of course!  Exactly!  Heaven!  Gahssh!!!!

"ye-yeh" i answered.  Damn why am i stuttering when I'm nervous.  Tch..

Later he pulled my hand and put something on it,  "keep this,  it's a key" he said.

I was stunned by what he did,  i closed my palm and feel the key on my hand.  A gift from Tan.  I see.

I smiled from ear to ear when Tan continued to speak. " and here's a bracelet with a letter Y on it" he said,  i hold the pendant of the necklace it's truly a alphabet Y. I smiled again. I don't know but i can't explain this strange feelings inside me.  Oh god.

"why Y? " i asked,  his name started from letter T and mine is J so..  What's  the meaning of Y? 

"Y symbolizes a man that has a unconditional love and support to you.  A man that will never leave you,  a man that will stay forever by your side" he said.  I can't breathe. To be exact!  I can't breathe!!

"Tan" i called his name as i felt a hot liquid falling down from my eyes down to my cheeks damn!  Am i crying?

"sshhh" he husshed me and wipe the tears from my eyes and from my tears. "it is my gift for you for our date" he said and hug me.

My eyes widen at the last statement that came from his mouth. "da-date? " i asked and let go from his hug.

He guided my hands and placed in to his very soft skin that gave me a tingling sensation down to my spine. Crap!

He slowly moved his face from up to down,  so it's  a yes then.  I smiled and i can feel my cheeks heating up.

"you're blushing ramyeon" he said.  I what?!  No!! Not in front of him!

I get my hands out from his face and placed it to mine,  i can't let him see me blushing!  Ghash!!  It's a shame!

He sweetly laugh,  "what's wrong? "he said and tried to get rid of my hands,  "let me see you blush" he pleased.

I tried to shrugged him,  "no!  It's weird!  Pleaseee" i pleaded to but he never listened. Instead he pull off my hands and quickly guide it around his waist and gave me a hug.

And because of what he did,  i can feel my knees shaking and my eyes, it's watering again!  No!  What's this?!

"you can cry,  laugh,  and let your face be a fresh tomatoes sometimes,  here..  In my shoulder. " he said and slowly comb my hair. "you can hide your face hear everytime,  i want to feel your emotions too Jia.  Please don't hide your pretty face to me" he said.  My heart in it's ribcage just got lost.  I couldn't feel it anymore.  I could even hear my own damn heart beat!

"tan? " i calles him when I feel like i can manage the crazy emotion here in my heart.

"hmm" he hummed as a response.

"do you love me? "

He let go from our hug and cupped my face,  "listen ramyeon, " he pauses for a while. "i freaking do.  I love you" he said in his whole heart sincerity.