Chapter 27

YOUNGHOON'S POV:

I wake up early this morning, well I didn't even get a chance to sleep.

Why does it hurts? I know why she left me, that reason should console me at least.

I sigh and grab my phone beside me.

I smile while looking at the lockscreen. It was Jia eating a cotton candy and beaming a good and positive aura around her.

I unlock my phone and it's still Jia who's sleeping peacefully as my homescreen.

I'm a love loser, aren't I?

I think of possible things that could help me hide Jia before the day she promised to let me know if she's ready to be known as my girlfriend.

Girlfriend. Tsk.

I checked my inbox after receiving a message from our manager.

From: Manager-nim

'Younghoon we need to talk, Eunice said that you and Jia broke up? Please go to my office after you read this, the Hwall, Haknyeon, Jacob and the other members are worried.'

Reading these messages from manager-nim somehow make me feel light.

She make herself clear, she's lost and I appreciate that. Even I want her to fix herself while I'm with her.

But then I remember what her dad told me...

Flashback....

"You already know what I mean by that Younghoon" her daddy said while playing with his pen.

"My daughter is still in a stage of recovering from that traumatic experience, I studied her case on my own since I can't perform any surgeries or anything else since I'm her father" he sigh, "after what happened to that accident, she keeps on blaming herself and beat herself up." The worry and pain is heard in every words that he says.

"I know i must not share this with you but I know what you're doing right now young man."

I held my head low, "I'm sorry dad, I was just thinking of any ways to protect Jia's from the chaotic industry where I work in."

If only I could persuade every people to like Jia, I would!

"Does the opinion of other people matters to you?" Her dad asked,

I looked at him, now he's facing the glass wall behind him and looking at the city lights.

"Her mother, Emita Nightingale Grey- Kim, a very well respected and high paid model." Then he chuckled. "Married a doctor and a businessman of a company who produces and creates medicines." Then he sigh.

"... Emita, my wife has been there too. Same like yours, she made a sacrifice." He said and get back to his swivel chair.

Of course I have nothing to say, I need his opinion on these things also.

Now, thinking about Jia's mom, I know her too! I think I saw her in our house before but it's all vague. I was still 3years old and I'm not capable of remembering names.

"She came from a European country. Far from the country I live." Then he chuckle. "I'm a Korean while she's a russian half british. You can tell, she's an amazing woman." After telling those lines I saw Jia's dad broke in tears.

He wiped then immediately, "sorry," he chuckled, "you got to see this. I'm really weak when it comes to her mother." He admitted.

Well even dad would be the same like Jia's dad if he has the same faith like Jia's dad.