chapter 15

Jia's pov:

I woke up in the morning,  still no call nor news about Tan.  What's happening to him?

I'm worried. But even my mind was clouded by the thoughts of him I still manage to pass the journal i made.  I need it to proove that I can also compete to other students. That I could also got to school like normal people.

"hello,uhm.. I'm Jung Jia and I'm ready to submit my journal. " I said. I hope this one will work please.

"okay miss,  just come to the university any time you want" the receptionist informed me.

"thank you" and I let out a sigh.  Even I got rejected by the other universities, I'll make sure that they rejected a very hard working human in the universe.

I grab my towel and put myself under the shower. I finished my shower in just 10 minutes,  not bad.
I go to my table and combed my hair,  i put lisptcik and brush my eyebrows since I can't draw on them.

I wear black denim jeans and a gray hoodie. I put my hair into a messy bun and wear my favourite sneakers.

This is it.  I said to myself.

I go out to my room and go to the dining area and eat.

"are you going somewhere? " dad asked me.

"goodmorning dad, " I smiled and take a sip in my milk. "I'm going to submit my journal dad,  I want to be a journalist since I love writing too" then continued my meal.

"and? " dad asked.

"and?? " i asked out of confusion

"what will you do next? " he asked me,  i heard he folds something,  maybe it's a newspaper since he loves reading it every morning.

"if they like it then I want to be enrolled there " i smiled,  "would you let me, dad? " I asked,  hoping for his kind consideration. After all I want to boast something,  I'm so tired of being protected,  i want to go out from my comfort zone too.  I want to be free.

Dad take a sipped in his coffee,  "sure" that was his only reply.

"really dad?!  You sure?!! " I asked in excitement,  i can't believe this!  "I'll do my very best dad I promise! " and i raised my right arm and sign my hand into 'promise' sign.

Dad let out a chuckle and I hurried up because I don't want to be late.

I got into the university early as expected.

"are you miss Jung? " a lady asked me. Can't they poke before talk?

I nodded. "yes" I replied.

"please come with me ma'am your journal will be evaluated soon" the lady told me,  I fixed my hoodie and take a deep breath.  This is it, Jia.

We entered a room, luckily the lady who asked about my identity is still here.

"ms. Jung, " a man's voice "it's my pleasure to meet you" he said and placin his hand infront of me to have a shake hands.

"me too sir" i replied back and smiled.

It takes how many minutes before they talked again.

"so about this journal,  we recognize that it is all about the tourist attractions here in seoul.  Amazing how a blind girl could specialise describing and familiarizing those destinations" a lady spoke.  Told ya.
Because of the compliments that I received, I think my mind just got bloated,  tss.  It's not hard to identify tho' my topic is also how a blind person describe his/her sorroundings,  it was base on a true story.