Chapter 21

A.N// as you can see, I'm a sucker for 'screw-introduction' hehehehe. But you as my silent reader makes me happy. By the way I also update a chapter like a snail, peace for that. I am currently aiming for a better grades in school since I want to pursue law. Hopefully, my parents let me. Aja!

Enjoy reading✊

Jia's Pov:

I woke up by that annoying voice of daddy. I lazily turned to him as if me, seeing him, would really matter. I'm blind for heaven's sake!

"Hmmm?" I groaned as i try to push myself up since bed is seriously tempting when you got a good night sleep.

'Oh? Did i?'

I smiled at that thought.

Dad sat beside me as I felt my bed bounced a bit." I thought you are going for the fan meeting?"

And just like a lighting before a thunder, my eyes widden at that thought.

"OMO! DADDY?! WHY YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME UP EARLY?!" I sound so  hysterical while tapping for my blind cane and bunny designed sleepers.

Dad chuckled, "look, I reserve the VIP stand for you. I really make it possible so they could consider your case" he said as a matter of fact.

My eyes widen, "you what?! Dad! I don't need that VIP chuchu..." I groaned in annoyance. "I'll stand out because of what you did!" I whined like a duck trying to escape from being cooked as a main course for dinner.

I felt dad stood up after what I did, and just like that guilt crept to me like I just realized how bad I sound while stating my arguments.

"I-I'm sorry for that daddy" I said and bit my lower lip, head low.

Dad touched my chin and slowly bring it up, "chin up princess..." he said and cares my cheek.

"You resemble your mom in every feature my dear. Don't be ashamed if you stand out." I felt him sigh and kissed my temple.

"However, I can't cancel that reservation, just show up there and do what you need to do. Love you" and he gave me a warmly hug before leaving me in that room.

I sigh as a sign of defeat. There's no use if dad really had the full attention on that matter.

"...by the way, please be ready as fast as you can. The fan meeting will start at 1p.m you can't be late" i jumped by that voice of dad.

I thought he leave. Well...

"Ye..ye.." I murmured and wave my hand like 'shooing' my dad. "Go dad. I can manage" I assured him that.

Everything happened so fast that I ended up wearing a simple dress and get my coat inside the cabinet.

"Jia! Are you done?! Brunch is ready since you overslept!" Dad voice echoed at the corridor reaching my slightly opened door of my room.

Damn, I didn't think that dad could possibly get that attitude of mommy. Like, being loud and straightforward.

Daddy is a shy type you know? Heheh. They got married after 11 years of courting mommy. Look at that! Damn!

I get my blind cane and get out from my room.

Wearing the simple simple dress that is just below the knee, a sandal boots that reached up my knee and a, of course a hair clip and coat I walked looking like that towards the dining table.

"Wow" dad said in amusement. Actually I really have a bad style history. Why?

Oh.

Just remember that I am blind until a donor is found. I know I look fabulous in daddy's eyes since it is preserved.  Not too sexy and he like that. He hate the fact that someone might steal me from him. Tch.