favor

Younghoon's pov:

I quickly grab Jia from that bastard and brought her to the passenger sit of my car.

"shit!  Younghoon!  Did you know who did you punch?! " Mia worriedly asked while opening the door in the back seat.

After I placed Jia and put on her seatbelt I closed the door and walk to the driver's seat.

"actually no,  and I don't have the guts to know about his fucking business" I said in a cold voice. I don't care who he is just as long as he disrespect Jia,  I'll burn my respect to him too.

Mia on the other hand seems to really have this panic expression to her face. "Younghoon! He's a son of a government official!  He is a fucking son of a governor,  Younghoon.  A governor! " then she massage the temple of her forehead.

"stop cursing can you?!  And what do I care? After all his father is just a slave of this society,  no big deal" I said while driving.  I need to bring her home.  That's all. I don't care about the reputation of that bastard.

Mia sigh.

"why did you come by the way? I thought you were going to entertain your visitors? " I said,  trying to change the topic.

"yeah of course,  I have to be with my best friend since I can't face my own mistake by punching the governor's son" she said with a thick sarcasm.

"Mia" I called her out,  "why do you worry so much?  Can't you see he abuse your 'best friend'? " the last thing I know is that Mia barely has a female friend because of her boyish personality, so the moment we found out that Mia finally got a friend,  a female to be exact,  we scream our lungs out to the fact that we will have this quality time together,  boys to boys.

"I know,  I'm mad at him too but don't you think that he will sue you for punching him? " she stated, I can see a worry expression towards her eyes. " you still have that image of yours that needed to be treasured " she said while leaning her back on the seat.

She was right,  I just got debuted from being an idol and then I already have this kind of scandal? Our manager would really kill me.  Tsk.. "and..  Could you clean the mess that I have done? " I asked. After all we're still friends

She let out a deep sigh,  "as if I have a choice" then she get her phone and started to call someone. "hey,  uhm,  could you do me a favor?  It's quite complicated " she stated while looking outside of the window. "Younghoon got into a trouble just because of a girl,  by the way that girl is my best friend so please spare me this request" she paused,  "it's Ronald de la Cruz, the son of governor de la Cruz" she said.

I don't know what did I have done to have her as my friend in my life,  I know that we guys do really some weird stuffs and mistakes but she's there to help us to clean that mess.

"okay thank you once again" she said,  "done mr. Kim" she said and put her phone to her purse.

"thanks" I said and focus to my attention to the road.

It's a mistake leaving her there.

As we got to Jia's place,  Mia press the doorbell while I have Jia on my arms.

Jia's pov:

It's already lunch, Tan even said yes.  So here I am waiting and waiting and waiting..  Until...

"MOM HE'S HERE!!! " then Eunice, obviously run towards the gate to open it.

My hands get sweat everytime I have my adrenaline rush. Weird.

I stand beside the door and waited for them to enter together with Tan.

I'm currently wearing a plane white dress, I like color white that's why almost my room and my wardrobes are all white, any shade of white.