Circus

Jia's pov:

Its been a week after Tan took me in his place. I can't even believe myself dating a man.

Wait....  Are we really dating???  But he asked me...  Was it all a joke???  No way..  There's no way you can't think in that way Jia,  hhayyy

"Jia? " I heard Eunice voice behind me.
"yes? Come in" I said while taking a turn to where I believe she is.
"mom just want me to give this to you,  it is an mp3, and I already downloaded your favorite songs from The Boyz. " her voice is flat,  showing no interest nor sincerity. But atleast  she talked to her now.
"thank you" i replied back, 
"by the way Euni---" i was cut off when I heard the door closed.

She left already...

I hold the mp3 that she gave to me,  pity of me,  i can't see their faces.

I took a shower,  it's night already but I wonder why Tan didn't call me nor just visit me here.

Maybe he is just busy..  But with what?? 
Aisshhh,  I shouldn't be thinking that way, I have no rights,  besides he's studying about business.

Later on,  my phone rings and I quickly grabbed it expecting that it would be the man that I missed already. "hello??? " I happily answered the phone.

My heart suddenly skipped a beat when I realized that it wasn't the man she's expecting to call.
"do you have any plans for today Jia? I want to invite you though since dad will be opening a circus" Mia said on the other line of the phone.

"ughh..  I'm free as always,  sure" i replied with a somehow happy tone of voice.  I can't understand why I got so bored in my life everytime I realized that it wasn't Tan who's calling.

"am hey Jia? You fine? " the voice of Mia snapped me from thinking of Tan again..  Gasshhh what's happening to me?

"of course,  I do,  what time though? " I asked her on the phone.
"it will be a night party in the circus before dad finally open it tomorrow " she stated,  "so I bet it's around 8 pm??  Is that fine for you? "

"of course" i said, "see you then" then I hanged up the phone.

I layed my back in my bed,  staring blankly on the ceiling, I didn't asked for that much but why do I missed him even just for a split of seconds?  It is not the natural of me, weird.

By the way what's time it is already? 
I pulled myself out of my bed and get my blind cane which is located on the right side of my bed. I tap for my way out from my room. 

"mom?" I announced her name everywhere,  to be honest I'm still not used upon calling her 'mom' it somehow bothers me. I still miss my mom.

"yes darling? " I heard her response,  "why are you here?  You shouldn't be roaming around like that,  where's your slippers? " she asked in a manly tone of her voice.  Her sweet voice.

I moved my toes to realized that I seriously forgot my slippers,  haisstt,  whatever.  "I'm sorry mom,  I forgot heeh" I let out a simple chuckle but she cupped my cheeks
"but next time wear it again okay? " she asked me.  I smiled back and nodded .

"by the way I heard you calling me,  is there anything you need? " she asked while combing my hair using her bare hands,  the touch that I missed when mom was still alive.

"ugh..  I just want to ask what time is it? " then I smiled slyly.

"it's 6:45 pm my darling" she said, 
"by the way mom,  my friend Mia called me a while ago and she invited me to her father's party this night, 8pm" i stated.