Chapter 29

YOUNGHOON'S POV

Morning came so fast, I stretched my arms and messed up my hair a bit before turning off my alarm clock.

I get my phone and checked the email that Hwall sent to me.

After Hwall send that to me, he didn't bother to explain it, might as well aske him on the set.

I did my morning rituals fast and leave my unit exactly at 6AM in the morning.

While being stuck in the traffic my phone rang, so I get my earpiece and bluetooth the call.

"Hello" i answered

"Younghoon, about that picture-"

"I saw it, where did you get those pictures?" I cut him off.

I heard him sigh, "well we will visit you in the set, I'll just explain it to you there." He paused, "not here over the phone."

He ended the call and I removed my earpiece too.

Whatever it is, I just need to know one thing.

I came to the set earlier than the said time.

"Always the early bird huh?" The cameraman playfully asked me while he's preparing his cameras for the shoot.

Even with a troubled mind I managed to gave him a smile, "Driving early in the morning is also nice and less traffic." I replied.

He nodded and chuckled a bit before he leave me.

I sigh while looking at the staffs who's busy with their assigned tasks.

I took out my clubhouse sandwich that I made before leaving my unit.

I was busy eating my sandwich when my phone ring again. My brows became one as I read the caller's name.

I sip the pineapple juice before answering the phone, "eomma"

"Good day baby!" She happily greeted me in the phone.

I hummed as a responsed.

"Are you busy?" She asked.

"Nah, just eating" i replied

"Oh"

I smiled after I remember the face of my mother everytime she said that expression like a realization just hit her.

"It's okay mom, you can still talk while I eat." I said and pulled out the chair beside me and sit on it.

I heard her sigh, "yeah, sorry about the bad timing. I just call to ask you why you are not staying here in our mansion?"

I finished my sandwich and drink my juice before answering my mom, "you know how this industry works mom, besides I bought my own condominium unit with my own money and it's comfortable and fine."

"I see, but I was just sad since I thought you will welcome us in the airport." She said, a bit disappointed.

I sigh, "I know, I was preoccupied last night that's why I forgot. I'm sorry mom." I said

She sigh, "I already had that in my mind baby, Mom is just worry about you okay? Just remember that when you decided to stop being an idol, the company is always welcome for you." She said with finality in her words.

I sigh, even how hard I try to explain my side that I can just manage myself just fine they won't believe me, but atleast I know that I got their back everytime.

"Okay I'll hang up now, I haven't cook for breakfast. Be sure to be here for dinner okay?" She said.

"Ne (yes)" I replied and she ended the call.