circus pt. 2

Younghoon's pov:

I guided her to the garden of Mia's house.

"we're here! " I said and guiding her to take a seat.

"uhm.. Thank you,"

I took the seat beside her,  "actually Mia called me and pleased me to come here. " I stated.

"Mia??!  You know her??!!  "  mixed emotions are shown in her face as she asked me those questions.

But even if I want to admit that Mia is also his no. 1 supporter who pushed him to audition and be an idol he can't just easily spilled the beans in front of Jia.  He needs to play as Tan in front of her.

"yes,  we became friends when we are in the same neighborhood" atleast I would tell her that thing than telling her the truth that Mia really invited him to let him meet her friend which is Jia. She's still a fangirl after all.

She nodded,  "I think I missed that part of her childhood " and then she chuckled a bit.

"by the way,  why did you put me out from that party? " she asked.

Oh..  I forgot, why did I pulled her all over here?

"I just want to..  You know, answer you properly since its quite loud inside. " then I fixed my toxido.

"ahh..  How sweet" she said,  wait..  Did she just compliment me? For real?!

I just let out a small sigh and then the both of us became quiet for the mean time.

But not until my phone rang, I look at the screen to know who's calling me and it was 'my little brat' Mia who called.

"excuse me for a minute" I said and take a step away from her and answered the call.

"what's the matter? " I asked.

"where are you?  Have you seen my friend?  Jia!  You know her" she asked with a worried tone of voice.

Of course how can't I know that lady who stole my heart.

Wait..  What am I saying..   Pff

"she's with me,  I just saw her in the counter being alone,  so as what you requested,  here I am making my promise do come true" I don't care what ever she thinks

"hmmm I just smell something fishy,  by the way Sunwoo just joined the party and he already told me everything. Uh huh..  So are you making a move at the moment? By the way don't hate my Sunwoo for being honest okay?  Love yah!  Ah!  Before I forgot, the opening ceremony will be starting soon since it's already 11:55 just come here in the exact time... " she pauses

"Tan" then she let out a devily chuckle on the line.

If murduring an animal is legal,  maybe Mia in this generation won't exist..  Tsk tsk luckily I valued our friendship.  *sighs*

I go back to where I left Jia for a moment, seeing her in her mocha dress is relaxing plus the beauty that she posses. Oh God..  You created an angel!

I can't stop myself from admiring the every edges of her.  Everything about her is just so unique and so beautiful.

I snapped myself back to the reality and walked towards her,  "we should get inside,  the opening ceremony will start at exactly 12 Am. " I said while guiding her to get up.

"thanks but,  I can walk on my own Tan,  I have my blindca--" she didn't finished her sentence when the both of us realized that she left it inside.  Oh geez!

"no!  Do you have my blindcane by any chance? " she asked still tapping the bench where she sits.

I hold her hands to stop her from finding her blindcane.