Chapter 25

Okay so I want to tell everyone that I'm not really fluent with my english. So if you find some error with my grammar, please tell me. I'll take that as a opportunity to be better next time.

   Enjoy reading•••

••••••••••●●●●●●●●••••••••••••

Younghoon's pov:

"Are you really sure about this?!" Manager-nim seemed upset about this decision. "We could lose a billion dollars for this!" He angrily said while following me into my room.

It's been 3 days since that clubbing happen. After that day, I decided not to face Jia for the meantime.

I hate myself for letting it be controlled by lust. Damn it!

I turned to our manager. "It was just a deal with Eunice. It won't affect the band. Besides our band can still shine in our own way." I explained as I adjust my nect tie.

I'm planning on taking Jia to a date. I'm lacking and I'm sure I'm stressing her already.

She called me that day and I received her text, reminding me that it was our first monthsary.

Damn! How could I even forget about that?!

Manager-nim sigh, "you can't just let go of that girl, can you?" He asked.

I turned to him to show him that I'm dead serious when I told him that I'm closing the deal between me and Eunice.

"Okay fine! But just make sure to explain every detail and clearly to your fans that you and Eunice has a misunderstanding." Manager-nim sound stressed.

"Leading with that excuse would only give people a wrong interpretation about us manager-nim." I said and grab the coffee in my table.

"Then atleast that's fine than telling them the truth! Your fans will hate you if they found out that you already got yourself a girlfriend! For heaven's sake! Think about the condition of your girlfriend atleast!"

I nodded. I'll take that, but maybe I should just tell our fans that I can guarantee a hundred percent about their idea of me and Eunice as a loveteam.

"I'll go now" I said and grab my car key.

Manager-nim sipped in his soda before nodding at me.

I arrived at exactly 10:30AM in Jia's residence.

"Goodmorning sir" I bow down to show some respect to her dad.

He nodded, "she's waiting inside" he said and open the door wider for me.

I smile. Even after all this chaos, they still give me the chance to meet with her.

I headed to their living are and I saw the lady that I misses the most.

"Jia" almost a whisper and walk faster to come closer to her.

She gave me a smile. A smile that will comfort you. A smile to make you feel like home.

"How's your day? I heard from your manager" she sound sad and ashame.

Oh my baby...

I sigh and crouched a bit to level my face with her, "let's not talk about that okay? I had them under control." I said as I put some strands of her hair at the back of her ear.

She smiled. "Why does it feels so right and whelming when you said you had it under control" she raised her brows.

I laugh and jokingly pinched her nose, "you silly. What i am for, right? I'm your boyfriend and you're my girlfriend. I'll protect and keep you in any ways I can." And held her hand.