Chapter 22

Jia's pov:

We talk a lot of things, everything about him. And his intentions of course.

"So you really fight for that spot huh? " i said while getting another potato chip.

"Yep" popping the 'p' on it, "I don't like the idea being in a showbiz, but someone has that dream. He's my friend, Apollo." Then he paused a bit.

"And?" I urge him to continue.

He sigh, "he always tell me that I would fit as the face of his group if every we debut on the same agency and same group..."

"... he always encourage me that, that sometimes I seriously get mad at him. I want to pursue business since I want that. But because of what happen to him. I kind of... you know. Blame myself for not making him grant his last wish."

That caught my attention. "What happened to him?" Because seriously, he's dripping sincerity and sadness from his voice.

I hate it. I feel like I want to protect him from being harmed like that. Younghoon is just... damn!

"He has a cancer Jia," he said which made me get up from lending my back at the sofa.

"... that's why he is so desperate to make me join him towards his idea of being an idol. Or having a own song published under a well known entertainment. He loves music very well, just like you who can differentiate the voices of every people" he said.

My heart felt a bit of pain by that." I... I'm sorry about that" i said.

"No... it's okay, besides if it didn't happen. I don't think we will be in this state right now" he said bluntly.

"Huh?" I tilted my head since I can't really understand his point.

He let out a soft laugh, "I mean, he became one of your daddy's patient. He saw you once and now he keep on talking about you." He laughed again.

How can this man confess a lot right now? Gosh! I'm not even prepared for this!

"He draw you actually, unlike me. I can't draw, I seriously don't have a talent on that field. And that's when I saw you..." he added.

"Just in his drawing?" I'm curious.

"Yep..." popping the letter p again. "... and while staring at that sketch, I kind of realize that you look... well..." he hesitate at first but still continue, "damn... beautiful" he said the last word like a whisper.

But i can almost hear it!

I feel like all the possible heat that a body could create made up towards my face. Gosh!

"I-I..." what is it Jia?! Damn! Speak!

"Thank you" geez! Any more better comment than that?!

He laugh again ang squeeze my cheeks "you're so adorable back then." He laugh again, "even until now" he added.

Now I seriously don't deserve this! He's too much to take!

But then even after that heart whelming statement, I realized...

What about now?

What will happen to us?

What if his fans will eventually know about us?

So many what if's again Jia. Tsk

"Something wrong?" He asked and felt him moved a bit closer to me.

But he need to know my opinion too! So without further a due, "I was just thinking what will happen if, you know. Fans." Geez. Even constructing the sentence is so damn hard!