Chapter 28

I hope I delivered this story to you very well. I'm not good at telling stories same as putting them into words. I really hope that you still continue on giving me your support :<.

Enjoy reading!

•••••••••••●●●●●●●●●••••••••••

Younghoon's Pov

Days, months, years had passed, still no Jia to be found.

"The number you have dialed is now unattended or out of coverage area. Please try again later."

I sigh, I keep on reaching for Jia's dad but it seems like he changed his number too.

"Hey babe." Eunice's voice filled my ears.

I turn around to welcome her and gave her a quick hug.

"So how's the fan meeting? I'm sorry I just arrived here this noon. Korea and Brazil is pretty far you know?" Then she chuckled.

I sigh, looking at her is too much to take, but those days and weeks that I lost my sight towards the world. Even I still hate Eunice that time, she managed to make a space here in my heart.

But I know better than this.

I brushed her arms off from my arms, " I told you, we are here for a show. Our love team is a full lie." I said and continued walking.

I heard her heels comming closer to me. "I know." She said and copy my pace at walking. "And i won't stop. I know one of these days, you'll fall for me too."

So she hasn't given up? Tch. Of course she won't.  She's the one who tricked me on signing those damn contracts from my entertainment and her's.

We got into the dressing room and started preparing for our live interview as a couple.

Funny how I got here, I feel like I've been wasting my time since I don't have any plans for myself since Jia left me.

"You guys seriously make a good couple" a makeup artist compliment us.

It was Eunice who thanked her, "thank you!" Then she beamed at her, "you got a good taste on that one." Then both of them chuckle

While they're busy giving compliments about us being a 'couple' I checked my phone and saw that our gc has a new nickname.

Love losers

I smile, because of our past history about dating, the boys decided to name this groupchat like this.

Tch, such a bunch of idiots.

I clicked the gc and saw Hwall send a picture.

Hwall: shall we post this picture in twitter? HAHAHAHA this is hilarious.

Then he sent a picture.

I cliked the picture.

Oh boy, this will be war.

It is a picture of Eric and Jacob hugging each other while sleeping.