Chapter 30

Hello! This is emJijie and I just want to say thank you for reading this fanfiction >.<. This will be the last chapter for this story, but I hope you still extend your support to my next story >.<

By the way that story will be in Tagalog, yes, since Pinoy po tayo so thank you once again for the support.

You're the best!

___________________________________

Younghoon's pov:

We reached the boundary of Italy after an 11 hours and 39 minutes of flight.

"I'll call Hwall to check the address." I said and put down the luggages

I type he number of Hwall and thank God he picked it.

"Where should we head now?" I asked through the phone and luckily we used it to guide us to the location of Jia's residence.

"Thank you" I said as I paid the fare for the transportation. We looked around the sorrounding and saw a simple village yet with a big modern house at the center.

"You may not asked this but yes, Jia's dad is also a billionaire. Well my mom is a businesswoman also but not as big like what Jia's dad has." Eunice explained after she cleaned her sunglasses.

Because of our state as an idol and Eunice as a Victoria's Secret one of the most paid model we already agreed on doing a transformation about our appearance.

"Let's go, this bangs is starting to annoy me." She said and lead the way.

"You sure about the way here?" I asked after a couple of minutes from walking.

She nodded, "I searched this place a night before we headed to your mansion for that dinner, well mom is not that bad to give me the addresses though."

I nodded, well Hwall is also right, he said Eunice know the way when we reached the village but just in case she forgot or she didn't recognize the place, might as well asked for a hand to help.

After few minutes, we are completely exhausted when we reached the house.

"This is it." She said then poke the doorbell.

After few times of trying someone finally come to response.

"Who are you?"

Oh? Maybe they can speak english since the owner of this house can't speak the language here in Italy right?

Well, English is still after all, considered as a international language.

"Eunice Lee" she said and removed her fake bangs and sunglasses so the caretaker can recognize her.

Seconds later the gate opened.

They helped to carry our luggage and the interior of the house seriously screams elegance and wealth.

"I'll call Don to  inform that you are here señorita." The old lady said.

Eunice sigh, "they're not here?" She asked with a raised eye brow on the left.

"Yes señorita, Don and Doña left the house after they received the news thay Señorita Jia finally accepted the last eye from a donor." The old lady said.

Eunice nodded. "That's good, uh, can we vissit her?" She said

The old lady smile, "Don said that when you came home, you'll wait for them to be home. They won't be gone for too long señorita."