Chapter 24

Jia's Pov:

It is already 12 midnight. Our 1st monthsary as a couple.

I really stayed up late just to greet him. But contrary to that, he got mad at me. He said I should just sleep since what my body needs is energy.

A damn lot of energy.

I understand him though, I know he's busy practicing and attending all those interviews together with his bandmates. Plus the pressure of having him as a model of a magazine where Eunice is with him. That's a plain torture for his schedule for sure.

The first week of that photoshoot, it was seriously nothing. Since I got myself busy with practicing with my voice and it turns out well. I informed him about it too. He seems glad to see me finally taking a step a head of the boarder I made for myself.

But then, I know something is off, I just can't figured it out. At first, I find it normal that everytime Eunice got the chance to go back here in the house, all she got to say is that how wonderful Younghoon is as a partner. And that she is open to any conclusions comming from their fans.

Of course it wasn't fine at all!

How can she be rude when she know that Younghoon got me now?

Then I remember when I told him that daddy finally had someone who offered the eyes of their child to me. He sounds happy but tired. I don't know. It's hard to read between the line when you talked to someone over the phone.

He hasn't vissit me and I know it was my choice too. I told him not to expose me until I got my eye surgery. Now since I mention my upcoming surgery, he became more careful by the time of my sleep and the foods I ate.

That's sweet of course.

I heared the door of my room opened, "Jia?" Mom's voice echoed to my room.

I get up to welcome her, "can't sleep?" I felt her sit on my bed. She reached out for my hand and tap it.

With the warm it gave me, I remember how lucky I am that I still have the chance to have another mom in this lifetime.

I nodded as a reply, "Younghoon seems busy" I tried not to sound like a desperate duck but can't help it.

I heard mom chuckled, "that's their industry. Even Eunice right? As you can see, we can barely see her here so it might as well the same with Younghoon. Just get your understanding wider when it comes to this matter okay?" She reassured me by caressing my hair down to my back.

"I did, but it was damn hard mom." I confess.

Younghoon and Eunice as a love team is making me sick!

"Try harder then. You're in a relationship now,  it's not all about happy moments sometimes or most of the time both of you face a trial and that's a good chance for the both of you to adjust and understand the weaknesses of each other" she said calmly.

I sigh. Even if it turns out that I didn't like the idea of Eunice and Younghoon, mom is right, someone should adjust.

Maybe, Younghoon's weakness is his booming career of their band.

Mom caressed my hair, "you need to sleep now. Your dad told me he will be home late I'm just going to wait for him. While you..." then she slightly pinch my nose, "go to sleep."

I nodded in reply, besides I want to see the world now. I want to see the face of my boyfriend. I want to picture everything around me.

And I can only do that when I am ready for my surgery.

Mom left my room and turn off the lights. I sigh, I'm alone again in this dark empty room.

Younghoon's pov: