Chapter 23

Younghoon's Pov:

My relationship with Jia goes smooth as weeks passed by.

She keeps on discovering her new hobbies that would probably lead her to a better decision about her course in college.

After all she's turning 19.

"Yow!" Eric slammed his shoulder to mine.

I put down the magazine and steal his soda, "I thought you're not drinking soda for the mean time?" I curiously asked.

Eric shrugged, "can't help it" then he chuckle.

I just waved my head, can't believe he's doing this right now. He told us he wants to have a better tone of voice when we go sing but looks like it was the opposite. Tssk.

"By the way, have you heard of Eunice and Younghoon fanatics?" He asked and put the soda at the table.

We are now facing the mirror that our stylist and make up artist used when dressing us.

My brows shut down at the center and I tilt my head looking directly to his eyes, "what do you mean?"

He laugh, "guess you didn't know yet, well since the fans heard about the upcoming photo shoot of you and Eunice. Fans seems to grow a like between the chemistry from the two of you!" Then he tap my shoulder still laughing.

"Relationship sucks, huh?" Then he stand up and left me alone.

Now that he mentioned that, how am I supposed to tell Jia about this matter?

Will she get mad?

Will she tell me to reject the offer and let someone from this band be her partner instead?

But damn! Younghoon! You are the first pick! How can you let such opportunity to pass?!

Shit!

I didn't see this comming, but might as well try my luck. I hope my ramyeon understand.

I dialed her number, while waiting for her to pick the call some make up artist already came up into my room to prepare me for the music video shooting.

After 4 rings, finally she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Uh.. did I wake you up?" I look at my watch to see if I'm in the right time to call.

4:00 pm. Hmm still great

"No! Actually I was really bored here in the house. I gave up Younghoon" she said in a totally defeat mode. I smiled at that.

I part my lips so the make up artist could apply a lip balm.

"... but I do learn something for today. And I asked dad if he could buy me a piano or some album from different singers hehehe" she added.

Actually, it stunned me to think that she might be thinking of being an artist too? Besides, as far as I remember mostly of the people who is blind has the most angelic and wonderful voice.

"Well that's great!" I happily said. "I can buy you some CD if you want" i offer. She's my girlfriend after all.

Damn, girlfriend!

"No! Don't waste your penny for me. Save up! Anyway, I already told daddy about it, he is now heading home. I'll just inform you if I finally set my mind on pursuing this hobby as my inspiration to take a vocal lessons" then she laughed over the phone.

I smiled, knowing that she could finally make a step even if the world she sees is as dark as the night sky.

I let out a deep sigh, "fine, but I really want to give you something, and... stop thinking that I'm wasting my penny. If it's you, everything and anything is worth it."