Chapter 26

YOUNGHOON'S POV:

Tired and exhausted as I lay my back on my bed.

We just continue on our daily routine on doing a live streaming about a fun game. And speaking of a fun game, it is indeed a tiring one.

I shut my eyes for a seconds when I felt my phone vibrated.

I didn't mind on reading the caller ID and just answered the call.

"Like what you see?"

I frowned at that voice then check the caller ID, it was Eunice.

"What do you want again this time huh?" I asked out of irritation.

She chuckled, that laugh that would really annoy everyone even the babies, "well, I don't know?" She sounds so sarcastic. "I thought you checked your social media accounts though" she added.

I was about to answer her when Hwall barged into my room.

"You gotta see this!" Then he hurriedly showed me his phone.

"See? I'm serious when I said I want it that way and you acted fine with that way. Then, enjoy" she sweetly said before ending the call.

It was indeed a bad move. Fuck!

"Who did that?" I said while clenching my fist.

"Of course no one would know! Not even our manager! But he said he can't promise to have it under control since you and Jia is already trending in any social media platforms!" Hwall said.

They hate her now. So many mean comments and hatred.

'What happened to Eunice? I want her for Younghoon! This girl is nothing!'

'Maybe just a friend?' Well this one's not bad.

"They're kissing! Wait is this Younghoon's new girl? Or it is just someone that he needs for man's daily needs? Xoxo'

Many more comments and I'm fucking loosing every shit I got inside me.

"She don't deserve this. Not now that she's stepping ahead towards her dream" i whispered to myself.

Hwall tapped my shoulder, "it will be a bumpy road ahead, goodluck man" and he stayed silent.

The other members, and even manager-nim went in into my room. They looked worry while manager-nim is doing everything just to keep our social media accounts safe from tagging or mentioning from any mean comments.

I was still in dazed and thinking of possible solution when my phone rang again.

I looked at my phone before glancing at the people inside my room.

"Go take it." Manager-nim who looks stressed said.

I nodded and answered the phone while walking out from my room.

"Hello sir" I politely greet.

"I saw the pictures" damn those voice. A total opposite of how sweet and calm the voice of Jia.

"I'm sorry" i muttered, I know it was all my fault.

Her daddy let out a deep sigh, "what's your plan now? You know I hate meddling with my daughter's relationship but for heaven's sake! Protect my Jia from all of these." He pleaded and it hurts me.

Hearing a dad beg just to keep his child safe if a heart touching for me.

"I was planning on keeping it as a secret to Jia. Maybe to keep her away from the media" I said in a low voice.