Chapter 16

Younghoon's pov:

Even after the recording for our new album,  guilt still hunts me to the fact that I just rejected Jia from her invitation! 

God!  She just asked me to join them on celebrating for her success yet here I am making an excuse that I have some important matter about business. Well it's true,  somehow,  but it's not a business!  Freak!  It's a career!  Showbiz! 

I really have to do something. I can't let Jia be far away from me.  I didn't see her for a week already. Tsk.

"hello Younghoon to earth,  are you listening? " hwall called my attention. I didn't even realize that i was already blankly staring at the bracelet that Jia gave to me. She already gave me gifts yet I didn't ave her any.  Tsk

"ah-huh?  You were saying? " I faced hwall who's expression is now beyond my measurements,  I can't read it.

"unbelievable " he said placing the papers on my lap. "you read this,  I wasted my saliva and you heard nothing. " he protested and stands up.

But before he could take a step he looked back once again,  "and for your information,  I hate you" then he rolled his eyes. Tch,  this moron.

Seconds passed when an idea clouded into my mind. Must be great.

I called my mom's friend Alexis Morgan,  owner of the morgan's jewelries. Time to surprise the ramyeon hehe.

Thank god,  after 2 rings she picked up.  "what do you need? " she asked through the phone.

Unlike anyone Alexis became my sister like in bood.  She's just 5 years older than me and she's the youngest among the best and successful business woman in the time of my mom.  Not to lie, she's good at making deals too.

I cleared my throat before I speak,  "as you can see,  I need something that's why I called" i said. "do you have a new necklace that will look nice on a teenager like me? " i asked.

" well,  as of now we still have it in our factory,  we didn't launch it yet but for you,  just go to my factory in Daegu to see the designs,  we have new designs from boys to girls,  you choose. " she said.  She's really good on taking the good side of you. Sadly,  she didn't find the right man to marry,  but I hope she will.

"thanks,  I'll send you a picture of my choice" i said and ended up the call. 

I closed my eyes for a bit and another idea crossed into my mind again, so many ideas huh?

I decided to talk to the manager to ask if I could have a break for atleast 2 days since I already did my part from the new song.  I already contibuted my line to the song.  Nothing to worry about.

I knocked to the manager's office,  "come in,  it's open" myanager informed me so i pushed the door.

"oh~ younghoon,  what do you need? " he asked. "take a sit first" he offered and gestured his hands to the visitor's chair infront of his table.

I just smiled,  "no need,  I won't take much of your time" I said and smiled to him showing my great white teeth.

"okay,  so what it is then? " he asked while playing the pen on his fingers.

"uhm,  I want to take a break.  Atleast just for 2 days? " i informed which totally brought an questioning look imto his face.

"for what?  Family matters? Academic matters? " I waved my head from left to right as a sign of no.

His eyes gets wider when a realization hits him,  "love matters?! " he ssked in disbelief.

I smiled as a answer. "and,  I want to make it with her now,  I rejected her invitation last time I saw her just because I'm not done with my line for the song.  But I'm done,  and I think I need to see her and bring her to a date. " I said shyly.