Life of a little sister

*****Better version of this book exists on Amazon for free through KU unlimited, or for paperback purchase- so much love- Anna*****

Here's the link-Life of a Little Sister: Book One https://a.co/d/1eFMuk9

So, I've always really liked the whole overprotective brother stories, so I wrote my own. Above is a slideshow of the actors I think fit the characters, so I hope you like it :)

Life of a Tonelli sister

Introduction

My name is Lydia Isabella Tonelli.

I have 6 brothers, because my parent's mantra is, "The more the merrier!"

The first and eldest of the Tonelli's is Felix at age 24, Leo at age 22 then Greg at age 19, Marcus at age 18, Melvin at age 17, me at age 16, and my younger brother Joseph at age 15. My mom just popped them out one after the other.

My parents, Benito and Maria Tonelli both immigrated to the U.S 25 years ago. They left their parents, siblings and friends to give their kids a good life in America. Because we don't have family here I guess my parents wanted to have a bunch of kids to make up for that.

My family is not rich, we own small Italian restaurant, which we all work at because, hey, who could pass up free child labor? We live in a 2 story house 6 rooms, Leo and Greg share, and Marcus and Melvin share. Then there's me the princess with her own room. I can't complain except for the fact that I don't have privacy because my parents don't "believe" in locks on doors. I can't even count the times I have been walked in on while changing, it's ridiculous.

Well that's enough background information, let's get started shall we?

First several chapters pre written :)