Behind the curtain.

I am dedicating this chapter to chloe_recee

Aarav was not able to sleep, he was feeling restless and was twisting and turning in his bed.

After trying hard to sleep he gave up and switched on the light and then he checked the time on the walk clock which was hanging on the black wall of his room. It's already five thirty he mumbled and climbed down from his bed and walk to his window.

His eyes landed on Tiya and Kiaan who were sitting in the garden, "Mira must be alone in her room" he mumbled to himself and then went to Tiya's room. He slowly opened the door. Light was on so he could clearly see his Mira. A smile erupted on his lips when he saw her sleeping diagonally in the bed, a soft smile playing on her lips.

Aarav walked inside without making any noise and then he sat beside her, "I am sorry love for my behavior tonight, I was worried," he mumbled, kissing her forehead. Samaira slightly turned but her eyes still closed.

Aarav sat there for few minutes admiring his sleeping beauty and then he stood up closed the door and walk back to his room. He felt relieved to see his Mira sleeping peacefully with smile on her beautiful face.

Next morning Aarav got up late and after having breakfast with his parents he went to office. He need to talk to Raju regarding this matter.

Samaira got up and checked the time. I slept well she thought looking at the clock. She looked down at her best friend Tiya who was still sleeping, without waking her up Samaira went to her bathroom to get ready.

After an hour she walk down to dinning area were Naina was having lunch.
"Good morning Naina aunty" she kissed her cheeks and then sat next to her.

"How are you feeling Samy?" Naina asked. She looked tensed.

"I am fine aunty, really" Samaira hugs her, "I know you all are worried due to me, but really I am fine" she said.

"I know.... but just I can't see my kids in pain" she cupped her cheeks, "Beta are you sure they are good people, why they took you to their bungalow" she asked.

"Naina aunty they were good to me" she said, "please feed me lunch with your hand" she smiled. Naina nodded and did as Samiara asked she mixed rice and dal and feed her with her hand, just the way one will feed a child.

Aarav was sitting in his office when his intercom rang on his desk. He picked it up, "Yes" he said through the receiver.

"Aarav, Ronit is ready to meet you" Ronit's oldest P.A Neeta said.

"Yes Neeta mam, I will be there in a minute" Aarav said and kept the receiver back. Neeta is oldest staff of this office. She is like a family so Kapoor and Kholi kids always respect her by calling her mam and outside the office she is Neetu aunt for them.

Aarav went to Ronit's cabin, he smiled at him , then he scooted the chair and sat. His eyes then met with Raju, who was standing near the window. He look tensed as Ganesh who was sitting next to Ronit was continuously staring at Raju.

"Do you suspect anything about them Raju" asked Aarav.

"Sir one thing which I did not liked was that driver, he was in haste,he was not letting me talk to Samaira mam" Raju angrily said. He was angry with himself for leaving Samaira alone.

"Hmmm" Ronit nodded, "And what about those two, the brother and sister duo" he asked.

"They were fine no problem with them. They took care of mam, mam was out for somewhat 4-5 hours" Raju said.