ONE

Nova
" fuck you bitch , i hate you "

I woke up to the sound of glass breaking as i got up from my bed , rubbing my eyes a little checking the time on my phone. I sighed it was 3:00 in the morning.

I walked out of my room seeing my sister peeping out her door looking.

"Go back in your room moni and put your head phones in" i said as she rolled her eyes at me as i creeped down the stairs seeing my mom on the floor crying i walked over to her trying to help her up.

" don't fucking help her up you fat bitch she gon be okay before i do the same thing to yo ass" he slurred at me .

I started to get up looking at my mom as she just sat there.  All this shit he was saying she did nothing . I started to head up stairs but before i knew it he grabbed me by the neck slamming me on the bed.

" Get off of me...no please" i started to kick and scream i was trying to get moni to hear me but i forgot she had her headphones in.

"Shut the fuck up , you fat whore" he slurred. As i got the strength to fight back i pushed him off of me knocking him to the wall as he blacked out, I ran into my room and started to cry.

I hated my fucking life. This is not the first time he did this. I hate when he is drunk, he always has been putting his hands on me. He's not even our real father but my mom wants to stick up for him every fucking  time. God i miss my dad why did he have to die..

I walked into my bathroom looking in the mirror seeing this fat girl in the reflection. Now i see why nobody loves me... except for my sister my whole heart.  I wiped the tears from my eyes heading out of my room opening my sister's door slowly seeing her fast asleep.

Walking back to my room and i sat on my bed i started to think about everything in my life, i never got to go to college because i had to stay here and take care of my mom before she met him.

Author.

-rewriting if you didn't know🖤
- only short chapter by the way.