SEVEN

NOVA

It's been a week since I've been talking to quan i mean he doesn't know everything about me yet and he rarely told me anything either,Couldn't believe it tho

"She burning the house up nova" I heard Moni yellling as I ran out the room seeing her holding araya in her arms looking at me.

I ran down stairs i saw Hali laughing grabbing the fire extinguisher blowing the fire out that was coming from the oven.

"The fuck was you trying to make."

"Some brownies." She looked at me and handing me the fire extinguisher and i put it back up.

"You cant cook for shit." I laughed

"I need to smoke, come outside with me luv." She grabbed her blunt and the lighter as she opening the front door heading outside as i followed her sitting down in the chair that was on the porch.

"So what's been going on with you and quan" i rolled my eyes playfully and looked at her.

" Nothing.. he said he taking me somewhere tonight, he tryna really hard and I'm debating if I should go or not, cause I don't know if I can fall in love, look at me why do I even try Hali?" I shook my head smiling as she nodded her head putting the blunt toward her lips.

"Girl hush don't ever say your not willing to fall in love because of your shape no bbg you are beautiful ,it's somebody out there for everybody now.. let's go get you dressed." She exhaled and started to blow o's.

" Okay.. let me just give it a try"
~|7:30|~
Quan
Ain't gon lie nova had me feeling a little sum for her, but I really got to tell her my secret before we get somewhere. I wanted to take her out tonight, because a nigga been happy lately there was no problems at the trap, can't believe that shit.

I walked to the bathroom and got in the shower and started to wash myself all over, i got out wrapping the towel around me as i started to do all my hygiene's.

I put on my fit and sprayed on my cologne putting on my Rolex watch , as well as my hat. I looked into my mirror and said to myself

"damn i know this ain't no tux but a nigga still look good."