EIGHT

Nova

It was Sunday, i decided to go to atl and me and quan still are not talking

It was Sunday, i decided to go to atl and me and quan still are not talking. I need to fix it yo.

I started to pack some clothes up in the bag, walking out of my room i peeped into moni's room as she was packing as well and i sat down on her bed.

"So your going huh nova"

"Yeah i decided to, shouldn't be that bad"

"Well it's our first time going on a vacation, might as well live life, free trip too remember dat" i started to laugh as i got up and left her room going to Hali's room as i knocked.

She opened the door holding araya with a towel wrapped around her.

" you know we leaving soon right nova"

"Well i think i should be telling yo ass dat"

"Nah im finna slip on this tights and a shirt, meet you downstairs the boys should be coming soon" after she said that the door bell rung.

"That's them now go on and answer it and stop worrying about quan"
                                                    How did she know?

I walked down the stairs slowly, looking through the peep hole and it was them i unlocked the door opening it slowly, zayvion walked in looking at me then back at quan and he chuckled as he ran upstairs.

I started to stretch my arms some as he walked in and looked at me, as he closed the door behind him.

"So you not gon speak"

" i was just waiting for you to say sum nova"

"You still mad?" He asked.

"Never was upset with you, you took it that way"

"I wouldn't have to think it, if you haven't made it seem that way, so you going ?"

"Sorry quan, And yes i decided to go"

"Good, YALL LETS GOO!" He yelled so they could hear him and they all ran downstairs. We all followed him outside and got in the car as he started to drive fast to the airport.

As we arrived there, we got out and headed inside to go through security and other stuff.

As everybody finished going through we started to head to the boarding area as we started to take the plane tickets out of our pockets handing it to the lady as we got on the plane.

Tbh.. i was shitting breaks i did not want to get on this plane, my stomach was turning i keep thinking about how high we were going to be up in the sky.. ughh!

Hali