FIVE

NOVA
We found a table and started to eat our food as we all started to talk about all kinds of stuff. I told Hali about our life she told us about hers. It was the opposite of ours she had a loving family and they gave her the house she has, she has a baby girl also.

We were having a good ass conversation and that's when i heard....

"HALI WHY THE FUCK YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ANSWERING MY CALLS" i turned around and seen this man with long dreads, with tattoos on his neck and on both of his arms. There was a man standing next to him ain't gon lie he looked Ight .

"Omg damn.. i should of known you were gonna be here" she rolled her eyes and looked at me then at him.

He started to walk a little closer and his friend was looking down at me, i saw him whisper into his friend ear and he started making the oh that's her face.

"Oop nova.. he starring at you hard as fuck" i heard my sister whisper in my ear as she giggled backing up a little.

I shook my head and saw Hali Get up from the table as she walked into the bathroom and he followed behind her.

" can i help you with something sir" i looked at him and started to laugh frowing up my eyebrows.

" you look familiar.. wait i know you the girl i spotted in the car last night." He put his hands on the table and my sister tapped my arm, wait i remember it was him in the car last night.

"Oh it's you, but you don't know me" i looked at moni and she made the Get that dick face.
Hali
I got up from the table because, Zayvion was really irking he know what he be doing, always messing with them bitches and shit. I walked into the bathroom hearing somebody lock the door and it was zay.

He pushed me toward the sink putting me on the counter as he started to kiss me deeply on my neck as i let out a moan wrapping my arms around his neck.

I felt him slowly move my panties to the side as he pulled his hard member out of his pants putting it inside of my pussy , i tried to push him off of me but it was no use.

"Ooo... zay" i let out a loud moan as i tried not to , he put his hand on my mouth, as i look down and i start to watch him as he started to pick up the pace stroking faster.

I started to feel my juices build up. Don't know why i was cumming so fast... he started to stroke his dick even more hitting my g spot each time.

" I'm gonna cu..mmm" i leaned my head back and started to cum everywhere, i looked at him as i started to calm down and he was just looking at me smirking. Typical zayvion

Nova
" why you acting like dat, just talk to him"

normoni told me as i sighed cause she was right he wasn't going to stop looking at me. Might as well

I got up from the table as moni started to drink her apple juice as i looked at him sighing.

"Yes" i said

"Your so beautiful," i looked at him and turned around to see if he was talking to me but i guess he was.

"I'm not.. look at me I'm fat you couldn't be serious." I put my hand on my face as he shook his head looking at me up and down.

"Your not fat, never seen nobody this thick"

" why are you doing this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Saying all these stuff to me knowing you down mean a single word of it, I'm not even your type." I sighed looked down at the floor

"Nah babygirl it's not even like dat, cause first off you don't know what my type is, And i wouldn't say this stuff just to lie to your face. He lifted my head up looking at me smiling.

"I guess so but you don't know nothing about me nor do i know anything about you." I shook my head. I know I'm being kinda salty, boujee or whatever but it's hard for me to believe niggas.

"I could change that baby girl" he stated.

"God what is taking her so long" i tried to change the subject as i grabbed my phone looking at the time tapping my foot.

"Oh they gon be  in there for a minute i could take y'all home babyg-"

" nova.. it's nova" i shook my head and i put my phone back in my pocket looking up at him.

"I'm quan" he chuckled. " but why you got to wait on Hali, is she yo escort or sum."

" long story short.. me and my sister was going through to much at home so we left and now we are staying with hali for a while."

"Well i can take y'all back to her house.." he offered and i nodded my head.

" might as well , let's go normoni" she got up from the table and we followed behind quan i got into the passengers side closing the door.

He drove off fast as fuck i held on tight to my seat praying to god we don't die and i barely even know this man.. then i started to think why get in the car with him probably a kidnapper.

I felt the car stop as i looked up and it was Hali's House, moni got out the car as i handed her the house key so she could get in. I was about to get out the car when he grabbed my arm.

"You know imma be seeing more of you right so put your number in my phone"

"Why should i?"

"To get to know you betta." He gave me his phone and i put my number in his phone.

"Imma text you." I rolled my eyes, and closed the door behind me walking inside, putting my back against the door smiling.

"What a morning.." i sighed