SIXTEEN

Nova

Today was the day, me and the girls wanted to look through baby stuff

Today was the day, me and the girls wanted to look through baby stuff. Even tho we don't know the sex yet, Hali ass was dying to come to the mall and look at stuff.

"Damn you barely can walk, walking like me today what you been doing" I heard moni say as she was looking at the baby bibs smirking.

"Right with her nasty ahh" Hali laughed as she was holding Araya in her arms.

"A girl never kisses and tells"

"Omg Quan finally put it down on ya"

" so was it your first time"

Once Hali said that I began having a flashback.

*flashback*

" no no no, what are you doing!" Stop it"

He was on top of me, I could smell the alcohol on his breath as he pinned me down on the bed.

"Help" I tried to scream, but I remembered that my mom and sister was at my aunt house for tonight so it was no use.

A tear slid down my face as I was kicking and screaming he fell off the bed running for the door I felt him grab my hair pulling me back to the bed

all I could remember was his hand reach for my face starting to beat me continuously until I couldn't fight anymore.

He raped me took something of mines that I wanted to save for the right person.

*flashback ends*

I tried to forget it but, when Hali said that it took me back when that fucking sicko raped me.

" you Alright babe" I felt Hali rub my shoulder as I nodded my head smiling.

" ooo weee , I'm hungry let's go to the food court" I heard normoni say as we laughed heading down to the food court.

as we were walking down to the food court, hearing familiar voices I turned my head to the left seeing the three musketeers. Daquan, Zayvion, and javi sitting down at a table eating pizza.

"Look at these niggas stalking us doe" Hali whispered as she started to head towards them and we followed.

" mmm mmm" normoni coughed as they all looked at us shocked.

" damn we ain't know y'all was gon be here" Zayvion responded.

"Bullshit cause I told you we was coming here zay, now scoot scoot." Hali shook her head moving by him."

" nah we wanted some pizza damn" Quan laughed taking a sip of his sprite.

"Y'all have Pizza Hut, dominos, hungry howies come on now baby." I shook my head grabbing one of his pieces taking a bite.