THREE

Nova
I opened the door and felt a slap to my face and i slammed to the ground. My hands started to shake as i slowly put my hand on my cheek. I looked up it was him i could smell all the liquor and the smoke on him. I'm tired of this nigga.

"Stop putting your hands on me im tired of it" he raised the bottle he had to his hand was about to hit me. But i kicked him in his nuts as i made my way to him starting to punch him in his face as i felt somebody push me off of him.

" get off of him your going to kill him nova"

"Really mom, all the time he has hit you, and me you just sit there and let him continue to do this I'm done , wow your gonna choose him over your own daughter your flesh and blood to hell with you." I yelled at her .

I got up seeing moni just standing there crying as i pull her to me kissing her forehead.

"Get your shit normoni we are leaving" i watched her run upstairs into her room. My sister just graduated high school and didn't want to go to college because of my fucking mom, She deserves better she is so sensitive. I got interrupted out of my thought by my mom.

" your not taking her no where" she looked at me putting Carlos on the couch as she walked to me.

"Watch me" i pushed her back as i ran upstairs looking in normoni room as she's packing and i heading to my room, grabbing my suitcase grabbing everything i could. I walked out of my room as i saw moni waiting for me as i walked down the stairs looking at my mom crying beside Carlos she didn't even try to stop us.

I grabbed his keys off the counter, getting money out of his wallet once again. as i looked at the house one more time grabbing moni hand walking out, as we got inside of the car, cranking up the car as I backed up out of the driveway starting to drive as i sighed.

" where are we going to go nova" i looked at her then turned my head back to the front  grabbing my phone as i dialed the only person i kinda trusted right now.

"Hello" i heard her answer with an raspy voice.

"I'm sorry, to wake you babe but something happened and me and my sister had to leave the house and we have no where to go" soon as i knew it i felt tears running down my face starting to cry as normoni started to rub on my back.

" damn glad it was you , cause i was going to have to curse zay ass out , but yes y'all can come and stay i don't care how long knowing my ass i need the company"

" thank you so much" i smiled as i kept on driving as i hung up seeing that she sunt me the address, driving to her crib.

I stopped at the red light as a car pulled up beside me, i turned my head and seen the window rolled down.

"Wassup ma you looking good" he said looking at me, i couldn't really see him cause it was dark, i started to laugh and shook my head.

" whatevaa" i rolled my eyes and seen the light turn green as i drove off.

Quan
I was driving because i was hungry before i went to go close the trap up and i needed some food.

I pulled up to the red light and turned my head to the right seeing a jawn in the car with somebody else. But you know i had to speak she was too fine. "Wassup ma you looking good" i smirked as i looked at her, i guess she ain't take it serious cause she started to laugh.

"Whatevaa" she rolled her eyes as the light turned green as she drove off. Pshhh.

It was so dark but i still could see her, i don't know how but my eyes just that good i guess.

Someone starting honking the horn behind me as i drove off heading to McDonald's ordering my food.
............
"Bro i swear she looked good zay" i sat down at my desk starting to eat my food looking at him.

"Man.. you Betta Get over it you got too many hoes, you can have all the pussy in the motherfucking world" he started to laugh pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"I know man ion think i can settle down with no female, but I'm going to head home doe so lock up nigga, ion wanna have to kill yo ass."

He laughed as he shook his head and we dapped each other up, walking to the car, getting in heading home.

Nova
I finally arrived to Hali's house , i yawned and knocked on the door holding my bags looking at moni smiling and she was confused on where we were. As i knocked on the door once again as she opened it wearing unicorn pajamas.

"Come inside y'all" she said in her sleepy voice letting us inside as i looked around and nodded my head, it was an average house.

"Make yourself at him i have 2 bedrooms y'all can settle in those, and now I'm taking my ass back to sleep for the 3rd time.. goodnight" she walked upstairs slowly heading back to her room.

" damn this shit is nice" moni said as i looked at her laughing, following her upstairs as she went into the first room, heading to the one next to hers.

I opened the door smiling as i put all my stuff up, as i layed down in the bed, sooner than i know it i was sleep.

Author
-hoped you like this chapter
- comment down below.
- remaking this book for those who didn't know💗.