TWELVE

Nova

Today was the day we were leaving Atlanta to go back to Minnesota and i kept getting texts from this unknown number and i still didn't tell anybody i just couldn't

" time to head out y'all" i heard zayvion yell then i saw my sister looking all sad.

"What's wrong sis"

"I'm just going to miss javi since he lives in atl" i smiled and hugged her. " your going to see him again i promise"

"What if i don't" she pulled away from me heading outside to the car, i shrugged my shoulders as i grabbed my bags heading to the car getting in seeing everyone looking at me, Daquan pulled off as i turned my head looking at the window. I embarrassed myself once again..

......

We were finally in atl and i was so happy to be back for the first time. I got out of the car and didn't even say goodbye to Daquan because what if...

We walked inside Hali house, and she put araya in her room because she was asleep the whole plane ride, Normoni walked inside of her guest room closing the door.

"Come here real quick nova" Hali said to me as she walked in her room placing her bags down on the floor.

"Wassup" i sat down on the bed looking at her.

"What's going on with you"

"Nothing"

"No I'm serious right now"

"Everything.." i sighed. " and what's that"

" me, my stupid ass life "

"Your life isn't stupid"

"Then you must not really know me"

"I've been getting texts from the number and I'm getting scared, this was the last message they sent"

??: FAT BITCH, you think you can get away with this you thought wrong when I'm done with you and yo dumbass sister there going to find nothing left but y'all bones.

"Everything.. was going so well for me but no it's never good for me" That's when i started to break down as i read it again and Hali hugged me softly rubbing my back.

"Look we gotta tell quan and zayvion or it's going to get worse"

"No, don't this isn't there problem it might die down please"