FOURTEEN

Nova
Thursday. 4:30pm 💘

I wish I could tie you up in my shoes and make you feel unpretty too, I was told I was beautiful but what does that mean to you

I wish I could tie you up in my shoes and make you feel unpretty too, I was told I was beautiful but what does that mean to you. Look into the mirror who's inside there the girl with the long hair, same old me today. Yeah , yeah.

I was blasting unpretty by TLC through my headphones, I have been thinking about everything Quan, Hali and everyone has said too me. Been thinking about my dad and I decided to give quan a chance. Yup.

Today i texted him can we meet up somewhere around 6:00 and he agreed.

I got up from the bed taking my headphones off heading to Normonis room, she told me she has a little cold but I'm thinking it's more than that.

.........
" it's not as beautiful as your spot you took me, in Minnesota but"

"It's beautiful nova, like you" Daquan smiled at me feeling my Chin with his fingers.

" well I uh, wanted to tell you something."

"Go ahead"

I turned my back towards him thinking for a minute. I think I'm ready, I hope I don't make a bad decision.

I turned back around facing him again looking up making eye contact with him.

" I've been thinking about what you said, and Quan I want to be with you, you have shown me that I'm beautiful but I still need to love myself, so I do want to be your girl"

He was shocked that I said that, he pulled me into a hug pulling back kissing my lips softly as I did the same.

" I remember when I first saw you in the car, I knew I couldn't see you but all I thought was damn"

I started to laugh shaking my head. " it's really crazy doe, wasn't even in the mood that night I tell you that much"

Ding. I got my phone out of my pocket looking at the message as my heart started pounding out of my chest once again.

You thought I was done, think again bitch.
Seen 10:30

I tried to remain calm, cause it's been a little minute since " he" texted me.

" you good nova" I looked up at him smiling nodding my head. "I'm good, let's go"

4 days later

" stop nova you play to much nie"

I was rubbing my feet all over Quan because we were walking around all damn day.

"Quan come on now"

" now I know what I can rub-" the sound of my phone cut him off as I grabbed it smirking looking at him. "Hold that thought, baby boy"

I picked up the phone and all I could hear was Hali sounding all nervous and scared.

Slow down Hali..Wait what....Are you serious right now!....We on the way now.

" we have to go my sister just got rushed to the hospital." Soon as I know it tears was flowing down my face. I didn't know what to think! That's the only person I have left in my family and I couldn't lose her, not her.

We got inside of the car as Daquan backed up out the driveway as he drove off fast to the hospital, we arrive to the hospital and We hopped out of the car running inside to the front desk looking at this lady on the phone chewing gum.

" where is normoni simpson , what's the room number that's my sister." I said as she kept laughing on the phone I grabbed the phone from her yelling.

"WHATS THE ROOM NUMBER TO NORMONI SIMPSON." I yelled starting to get mad.

"chill chill miss." The ghetto lady said in fear. "She's in 116 you need a name ta-"

Before she could even finish I was down the hallway heading towards the room moni was inside of.

I opened the door seeing Hali and zayvion surrounding her and they both had different emotions on their face especially normoni.

"Wh-at happened moni are you okay." I rushed over to her hugging her softly kissing the top of her forehead.

"She's fine nova, she just passed out the doctor ran some test and should be coming back in any minute now." Hali said rubbing the top of her head softly leaning up against zayvion.

"I'm glad you are okay normoni, I can't lose you." she smiled at me.

"and I don't want to lose you either big sis."

"sister in law I'm glad you good." Daquan said kissing her forehead , as Hali and zayvion came closer and we all did a group hug.

We heard the door open and there was the doctor holding a clip board in his hand heading towards us.

"how y'all doing this evening" he said looking around at everybody.

"good" we said in unison.

"well let's get right to it then, the reason you passed out Normoni well it's because... your pregnant"

Author
- comment and vote for me please 💗