SEVENTEEN

Thanksgiving day🦃🖤
3:30p.m

I was in the kitchen preparing the rest of the food for thanksgiving while, Daquan was upstairs getting ready

I finished up the food walking upstairs looking at Quan in his outfit and I grinned kissing him on his cheek.

"You look extra fine today papi." I laughed

"So what you saying ion look good any other day"

"Boy hush and say thank you."

" thank you baby girl, you need to get ready"

I nodded my head walking over to the closet, I put on this crop top, with my blue high waisted jeans as I put my brown coat on as well. I grabbed my mascara and lipgloss putting it on and doing the rest of my little makeup.

Ding! I heard the doorbell ring putting down my eyeshadow as I smiled.

"They here." Daquan said saying in his sinister voice I started to laugh walking past him as I felt him smack my booty.

I frowned at him as he laughed, we both headed downstairs I walked over to the door answering it it was Hali, araya my sister normoni, javi and zayvion of course.

"Happy thanksgiving nova." they all said in unison walking inside of the house.

"I got the Mac and cheese." Hali yelled holding it up in her hand putting it down on the kitchen counter.

"Need any help sis." Moni asked me taking off her jacket.

"Yeah y'all come on with me." I said.

The men went in the living room to watch football as araya went to the area with the toys Quan had out for her.

" look at that belly sis, never thought I would see this day." I smiled at her rubbing her belly, turning around setting the table again.

"Yeah I know, but I'm happy."

"Good."

"I'm just ready to throw down, I got the munchies like a motherfucker." Hali started to laugh placing the food on the table.

"You smoked before you came here didn't you." I asked.

"Not technically, it was an hour ago."

"Same damn thing Hali." Normoni said shaking her head as she laughed.

"Fuck y'all man For real ."

Daquan

" LETS FUCKING GOOOO" I stood up from the couch clapping my hands real loud.

"Man sit down with that ass team" I turned my head looking at zay.

" you mad cause yo team losing nigga." I laughed sitting back down on the couch.

" fuck football, basketball is where it's at." Javi said leaning back on the couch.

"Ain't nobody listening to you." I started to laugh as well as zay moving my hand up

" what y'all niggas arguing about now, none of y'all can play." Hali yelled looking at us as nova and normoni stuck out their tongue at the same time.

"Okay hood rats." Zayvion said.

The girls looked at him ready to jump his ass.

"Man chill out we was playing." Zay blurted out to them.

"We stop speaking French nigga." I shook my head looking back at the tv.

"Right if they jump yo ass that's on you play boy." Javi started to laugh, dapping me  up.

"Y'all fake."
Nova
An hour passed and Hali called out "okay, everyone time to eat."

Zayvion hungry ass was the first one to the table, we all sat around the table, Hali picked araya up putting her in the high chair giving her a little bit of food.

Hali sat down at the table, I looked at everybody starting to say the grace.

"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this meal we are about to chow down in our mouths, thank you for letting us see today lord we are thankful for that, thank you for giving me and my sister a family that loves us for us...amen"

"Amen" they said in unison.

We all started to pass the food around, I felt Quan wrap his arms around me and I smiled at him. "I love you all, I'm thankful for y'all."I said.

They smiled while eating their food.

5:30p.m

"you bust downnnnn girl" Zayvion said as he was walking out of the door holding his to go plate in one hand and araya in the other.

"Thanks fool"

"Yeah it was good sis." Moni said holding her belly.

"Moni, where u staying at"

" with Hali and zay for now, me and javi looking at apartments right now"

" if you need any help, you know I gotchu luv."

"I know big sis I love you."

"I love you too."

"Thanks for having me nova."

"And no javi this is Quan house of course your welcomed." He nodded his head grabbing Moni hand walking to the car.

"Bye bestieee." Hali Said walking out the door as she stopped and started to twerk.

"Bye ratchet ass." We both bust out laughing at the same time as she waved and I closed the door behind me.

" you upstairs baby." I yelled looking up.

" yes bring yo ass."

.......

" stop fuck..ing pla..ying with me, I'm tickli...ah I'll thr..ow up on youuu." I kept laughing in between every word as daquan was tickling me.

" oh hush up." He was still tickling me as he got interrupted by the door bell.

"I'll get it, it's probably Hali she left her scarf." Daquan nodded his head, I got up from the bed fixing my shirt heading downstairs.

I walked towards the door answering it, and I couldn't believe who was at the door...... MY MOTHER.

Author

-HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL. ♥️
-LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOTE