TEN

Nova

"DAQUAN you didn't tell me you was coming to the A" i heard somebody say as i turned around seeing this girl with shorts all the way up her ass and a crop top

"DAQUAN you didn't tell me you was coming to the A" i heard somebody say as i turned around seeing this girl with shorts all the way up her ass and a crop top. Hood rat. Hood rat.

" man Asia ion gotta tell you shit" i heard quan say as he rolled his eyes at her.

"Well i wanted to tell you, you are a daddy"

"What?!" I heard Hali, quan, And zayvion say in unison.

" bitch i know you, stop fucking lying" Hali said as zay pushed her back, cause he knew she was gon fuck some shit up.

"Whatever Asian hoe, but yeah your a daddy so leave that fat bitch that you with and bounce"

Tf she just said, i don't even know her and she gon disrespect me...

"Bitch what" i said as i leaned for her and yanked her by her stale ass weave, i don't know what tf came over me i just reacted so fast, and zayvion and quan had to take my grip off her hair.

"don't talk to my sister that way, bitch" normoni came out of nowhere and jumped on her back chocking her as javi pulled her off, taking her back outside to calm her down.

"EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUT, THE PARTY IS OVER" i heard mama may yell as everybody started to run out the house as quan put me on the couch.

"Who invited that bitch, saying you got a kid by her, let me see that baby imma take her a bath" mama may took araya from Hali as she headed up stairs pissed asl.

"so everything she said do you?" I looked at quan trying not to let me tears fall, didn't wanna look stupid.

"How am i suppose to know that shit, she is my ex for all i know she lying, man I'm finna go for a min"

"You need to tal-"

He cut me off and shook his head and zay tried to grab his arm but he yanked it away, opening the door and slamming the door behind him.

Daquan

I had to leave cause all that shit Asia said was crazy? But if she had my son why ain't she bring him. So i just had to head to my nigga Shawn house cause i ain't seen him in forever.

"Wasssup quan" we dapped each other up, as i walked inside of his crib.

" mannn.. wait you got weed"

"Hell Yeah nigga" he held up the bag and started shaking it laughing.
.........
"Man you know that hoe Asia lying"

"Ion know what to believe shawn, what if the b- i mean Asia telling the truth"

"Knowing her who knows bro but keep yah head up,"

"Thanks bro imma talk to you later" i dapped him up one more time as i headed out the front door.

I didn't feel like going back right away so i headed to zaxbys, i walked inside to see Asia all up on this nigga giggling, and she stopped when she seen me.

"So you had to come all this way, just to find me huh"

"Girl get tf away, cause imma take a dna test and i wanna see this baby if it's mines Asia, so go back to that goofy nigga of yours"

"You know what fuck you!" She yelled as i saw the nigga she was with come up toward me.

"The fuck You said nigga"

I started to chuckle, "i said goofy nigga do we have a problem" i pulled up my pants as he saw that gun in my pants and backed away.

"Nah nah, ain't no problem bro, let's go asia" he pulled her arm as she kept looking back at me.

I grabbed my food and headed back to the car getting in, driving back to my mom's house.

Nova

"Ahhh shit" moni screamed as me and Hali both laughed at her because, we were up watching scary movies to get my mind off of Daquan.

"Girl it is never that serious," Hali kept on laughing as normoni pushed her a little bit.

"Fuck you, cause it is" she said as the movie ended that's when we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Hali got up from the couch skipping to the door as she answered it.

"What you want"

"This my mama house, move" quan pushed her out of the way as Hali stuck her hand in the bag grabbing fries as they both walked inside the living room.

I looked up at him and back to the tv, "Well this between y'all, y'all not even dating yet and arguing." Hali laughed as she ran upstairs.

"Yeah what she said" moni rolled her eyes playfully waking to the guest room in the basement.

I shook my head as i continued to look at the tv, not paying quan any mind that's when he stood in front of me as i pushed him out the way. "Move....please"

"Nah"

"Daquan I'm not in the mood to play, not after you walked out"

" i had to get my head straight"

"It's not even that, you cut me off i wanted to talk to you but you went on i know we are not dating but it feels like I'm falling for you and i don't know why"

" look nova, i didn't mean to treat you how i did yo not trying to be like them people who hurt you in the past Ight"

"I know i know i ju-"

That's when he cut me off pressing his lips against mine, i couldn't help but kiss him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up pushing me toward the wall, moving his wet lips on my neck kissing it deeply.

"Uh ohhhhh" Hali yelled as she stuck out her tongue, as quan put me down and sucked his teeth at Hali.

Damn... shit was finna be on and popping in this biiitch😂