NINETEEN

Daquan
Wednesday 6:30pm🗣

"Where the fuck could my sister be this is crazy it's been 6 days she's probably dead somewhere " I heard normoni say, while crying softly as she rubbed her belly.

" I don't know but we gotta find her quick cause I'm getting worried man, August you ain't get nothing yet?" Standing up as I looked at him.

"nah I'm still looking with this little information we got I'm trying my hardest" he said, that's when I heard hali start to say something.

"I um- have something to say she ain't want me saying this but i have too now" hali said wiping the tears that's started to fall down her face.

" what" everybody said in unison.

"past couple weeks nova has been getting messages from some guy and she's been thinking it's been her stepdad and I told her to to tell you but it was her business" hali sighed.

" wait what-" normoni said getting up from the couch. "Hell no, this can't be the only solution is he has her, I know him too well."

" FUCK MAN" I shouted hitting the table grabbing my keys heading to the front door.

" Quan bro, where you going we gone find this nigga." I heard zay say as I opened up the door.

"Nah imma find his ass first" I slammed the front door heading to my car getting in backing up the driveway I started to drive.

Dear Heavenly Father, please bring nova back to me man. I love her with all my heart and the first girl I actually feel like I could die for. Please we need her back god. I'll kill somebody if they hurt nova I will. Amen

I felt a tear slowly run down my face saying the last few words, starting to speed down the highway slowing down pulling back up to my house.

I opened the door as I heard slow Jams coming from my room and all I could think was nova?

A smiled appeared on my face, closing the front door locking it, slowly taking off my jacket and my shoes I walked up stairs opening the door...... I couldn't believe who was sitting on my bed half naked.

" hey daddy, missed me" Asia said starting to rub down her thighs gently moving up to her nipples rubbing them through her lingerie.

I walked over to the radio turning it off, looking back at her grabbing her arm pulling her off of the bed.

"Man tf you doing here Asia."

" I missed you, and me and nova was talking and she told me how-" I cut her off.

" yeah that's how I know you lying, nova don't even fucking like yo ass" I shook my head and started to chuckle softly. Delusional ass bitch

" well I've been missing you Quan and I want you inside of me" i felt her move her hand down to my dick rubbing it softly as I pushed her off me hard making her hit the wall.

" don't you ever...man don't"

" god this shit didn't even work."

I heard her whisper something, well she tried to.. thats when I felt her reach for something and it was a gun she stood up slowly pointing it towards me as I backed up, putting my hands up.

"You ain't gotta Do this asia."

"No daquan I do seeing you all happy with this bitch and that's suppose to be me, what the hell do you want with her fat ass anyway nothing in the end me and her stepdad is gonna GET WHAT WE FUCKING WANT SIMPLE!" She started to chuckle still pointing the gun towards me.