FOUR

Hali
I got out of bed slowly grabbing my phone to see 20 messages from zayvion. "Bitch ass nigga" i mumbled. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to do my hygienes, i walked downstairs and opened the fridge looking in it .

"Waffle House it is, just going to wait till they wake up and lemme roll this blunt"

i grabbed my blunt off the counter as well as my lighter, i started to light up my blunt grabbing the remote as i inhaled the blunt turning it to spongebob smiling blowing o's.

Nova
I woke up to the sound of the loud house playing as i sat up and got out of the bed , going to the bathroom doing my hygienes putting on a fit.

I walked downstairs and to see Hali and normoni laughing to the loud house while Hali was inhaling her blunt, and i started to laugh shaking my head.

"Tf you laughing at nova, but enough of that we going to Waffle House don't have no food in the fridge gotta go grocery shopping" she got up from the couch as moni got up to, she grabbed her keys.

We all got into the car, as i put my seatbelt on as she crunk up the car and starting to drive as i turned up the radio "oh shit this my fucking songgg, BAD BIHH POKE IT OUT POKE IT OUT POKE IT OUT." I started to sing laughing.

" ayeeee fuck it up suhhh" they both said at the same time as we pulled up to Waffle House people kept staring as us but i kept singing.

I started to enter my thoughts again.. wowww this is the most fun i had in forever yo. I'm starting to not think about all the bad things about mysel- i got interrupted by Hali and my sister moni.

" let's go stop daydreaming, I'm fuckinng hungry." They we're already out the car, i opened the car door, closing it behind me following them inside of Waffle House, i saw Hali already ordering her food.

Quan

Me and zay decided to head to Waffle House but first i had to see this nigga because he owed me my money, And that's one thing ion play about

"It's too early to be worried about this shit quan fuck I'm hungry."

"Ion give a fuck, how early it is this my money we talking about , tell em to bring him in." I leaned back on my desk crossing my arms.

I looked up and started to chuckle as they pushed him inside and i grabbed my gun off of the table walking towards him.

"Let's make this fast, where is my money? You got it." I looked at him up and down making a serious face.

"Se..e wh..at hap-" i cut him off before he finished his words and shot his ass in the head.

Everybody knew what was up and rushed inside to take his body, i put my gun back where it belonged and walked out the office looking at zay.

"Let's go zay since you so fucking hungry."  I laughed and grabbed my keys i got in the car and crunk it up heading to Waffle House.

I pulled into the Waffle House parking lot, recognizing one particular car there. Well damn this gon be funny as fuck.

"ain't that Hali car" i laughed and turned my head to zay as he popped up real quick. 

"Damn dat is ha I've been blowing ha up bro tryna get my family back."

I found a parking spot, getting out as i followed zay in Waffle House and i saw Hali sitting with these 2 girls one of em look familiar...

Author
- comment below
- getting good y'all lmaoo🖤, sorry if it was short loves.