THIRTEEN

nova

" get yo ass inside girl" zayvion pushed me inside of the house as i rolled my eyes stopping in my tracks as i hear hali giggling in the back.

" He in the movie room, thats what we doing tonight nova" she grabbed my arm walking down the hall as i looked up at the stairway.

we entered his movie room and my mouth almost fell to the floor, we walked all the way in and i saw him glancing at me feeling the butterflies in my stomach,

"y'all made it, thank god i was finna cut this shit off'" he grinned as hali flicked him off rocking araya as she sat down by zay.

"aye nova, come up here doe" quan said to me as i looked up walking up these little stairs toward him sitting down in the seat beside him
as the movie acrimony started to play in the background.

"sorry about the ot-" he cut me off and i sighed.

" look nova, that's not why i told hali to bring you here" he told her to bring me

"then what was it then"

" im tired of just being friends with you, knowing there is something more i want with you, i never felt this way since the first time i really saw you at waffle house you different from everybody else. your beautiful but the only one that does not see it is you all i want to know is why?"

i tried to not let the tears fall, cause my eyes were starting to water. " look im scared okay i want to
be something more with you too, but i feel like im going to get hurt. ive dated because and he left me for somebody better somebody slimmer than me.."

" forget him, what i see in you nova is what you should see in yourself i dont care if you are big your beautiful inside out, nova.. man look what you doing to me making me express these feelings"

a smile slowly grew on my face making a tear drop down from my right eye, i instantly hugged him as he hugged me back making me feel special. quan was making me feel something i have never felt.

he pulled away from the hug looking at me then turned his head to the front watching the movie, i leaned back in my seat looking up at the ceiling repeating the words over and over again in my head.  "your beautiful but the only one that does not see it is you all i want to know is why?"

Normoni

" what the fuck is wrong with me" i said to myself whispering wiping my mouth, flushing the toilet throwing up for the second time tonight, washing my hands i started thinking about the unthinkable.

but, no that could not be, me and javi had sex that night he took me to the movies ive never did it before. i did it once and he used a condom.

i started to cry walking out of the bathroom seeing that nobody was here and i sniffled thinking that what if i am its the only solution to this problem.. so i just decided to text him        

                           Javi i have something to tell you i think?....   i sent him the message sitting my phone beside me as i heard the ding.

wassup what is it moni?

                                                                            i think im pre-.. i sighed erasing the whole message throwing my phone sitting back in the bed crying more harder.

Nova
It was 10:00 and Hali and I was about to head out but before I could a hand reached over me closing the door.

" yes" I looked up at Daquan. " she can wait for a minute nova"

"But I- " before I could finish his lips pressed against mine and I kissed him back as he pulled away.

" look I want to be with you nova, just keep thinking about what I say cause I do." I nodded my head not responding opening the door back walking outside to Hali's car getting in"

" you gud" Hali ask me.

"I'm fine" I lied cause I wasnt.

Author.
- sorry for the short chapter.
- do u think Daquan was telling nova facts?