NINE

Nova

I requested a song and the dj nodded his head and started to play poke it out.

Ice watch, WOAH, WOAH, Bad bih, poke it out, poke it out, bad bih, poke it out, poke it out, poke it out, fat ass, poke it out, poke it out, poke it out.

I started to twerk to the beat, holding a glass of chronic as i felt somebody come up on me i turned my head and seen it was Daquan i laughed and kept twerking as he put his hands on my hips.

What was i doing twerking on him just wanted my mind to be somewhere else then everything I've been going through ? Love not for me..

I kept twerking as i turned my head and saw Hali she was eating standing by zay and he was eyeing girls there, she slapped him in the back of the head and i giggled. I tried to spot my sister but ain't no where she was.

Once the song was over, me and quan walked over to them and i saw zay rubbing his head.

"Damn Hali, you ain't have to slap em like dat" i laughed as i looked at her and kissed araya on the cheek.

"Nah he deserved it, eyeballing these ho- i mean girls." A smile slowly appeared on her face .

"Whatever mane" zay looked at her and shook his head.

"Now any of y'all seen normoni" they shook their head.

"Mmm"

Normoni

I followed Hali and zayvion inside of the party leaving behind nova

I followed Hali and zayvion inside of the party leaving behind nova. I headed toward the food and got me a plate putting two hot wings and some fries on the plate as i started to eat them.

I turned my head to see nova walking over to the dj to request a song i shook my head when poke it out played and i peeped she was twerking on quan i laughed a little, then i felt like i had to pee so i walked upstairs trying to find the bathroom.

I finally found it i went inside of the bathroom and used it, i washed my hands drying them off, i opened the door and walked out bumping into someone. "Ouch watch it"

I looked up at him and he looked mad familiar like I've seen him somewhere. "Sorry" i started to walk off as i was looking back he was looking at me as well.

I was walking downstairs to see nova, Hali , quan and zayvion in a circle , i went up to them.

"There you are, where you was" nova said to me.

"Damn.. i was in the bathroom"

"Ohhh well" that's when i heard zayvion start to yell

" AYOO , I KNOW THAT NOT MY BROTHER"  he walked up to the boy i bumped into and they hugged each other and Hali , quan did the same .

"Damn

"Damn.. i missed y'all fools" he said then zayvion brung him over to us introducing him.

"Well y'all this is javi my lil bro" he said and i kept wondering where did i hear that name.

"Nice to meet you javi im nova and this is my sis normoni" my sister said next to me.

"Normoni huh? Didn't you bump into me earlier"

"Yeah" and then it hit me that's the nigga that's was on instagram and he never text me back.

"Thought yall was never coming back" javi said.

"Sorry we ain't make it to your graduation" they said

"Nah it's coo , imma go outside real quick" He smiled at them and walked out as i was about to follow him then nova said sum.

"Where you going lil girl"

"That's the boy from instagram" i whispered in her ear and she was shooketh asf.

I ran outside and saw him sitting by himself so i had to speak.

"Hi"

"Normoni am i right, i know you from somewhere"

"Instagram maybe" he started to think for a minute then he looked at me nodding his head smiling "yeah come sit down"

I sat down beside him and sighed "imma get straight to the point, why didn't you dm me"

"Hell i was waiting on you"

I laughed at his response "if you thought i was going to dm you, but on the real i kinda was you was too fine"

"Thanks normoni you ain't bad yah self" he flicked his finger under my chin and i grinned.

Asia

I walked inside of May's birthday party that i wasn't invited it too

I walked inside of May's birthday party that i wasn't invited it too. But i kinda don't give a fuck , John gave me her new address to the party. I saw him and walked over to em.

"Wassup John"

"Girl why you here you know nobody like yo ass , i ain't know you was gon really come " he said too me and i rolled my eyes.

"I don't give a fuc-" that's when i saw Daquan and a smiled appeared on my face and i smirked walking over to him seeing him was talking to some fat bitch and Asian ass Hali , with zayvion thot ass.

"QUAN you didn't tell me you was coming to the A" i smiled and all of there facial expressions changed except for the fat girl.