FIFTEEN

Nova

"Are you sure doc" wow I didn't want this for my little sister I wanted her to live life to the fullest..but whatever happens I'm going to always be there for her.

"I'm 100% positive ma'am and she can leave tonight." He shook his head and smiled as he walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

"AHH.. omg yesss" Hali smiled.

"oh shit Imma be an unc, it is my brothers right." Zayvion said as he looked at moni and she nodded her head slowly as I looked at her seeing she was about to cry.

"can y'all give us a minute please" they all nodded their head walking out the room as I sat down on the hospital bed next to her rubbing her arm.

"I..I'm sorry nova I didn't want this to happen not like this" she wiped her tears that's started to fall down her face.

"No you don't need to be sorry, it's okay I'm going to be here with you no matter what cause I know you would do it for me, you have my heart and I will always have yours."

I slowly got up from the bed kissing her forehead helping her up out of the bed, sitting her down in the wheelchair.

Normoni

* ring ring*

"hey monkey, I've been missing you"

"Hey javi"

" you don't look ight, wassup with you"

"I have to tell you something, I'm pregnant."

" I'm going to be a daddy" looking at him as he started to cheese up real hard and all I could do was smile back at him.

I nodded my head lowering the camera down rubbing our one month year old baby baking in my tummy.

" I just really wanna see you teddy, I can't do this 8 months by myself, my sister will be spending time with Quan and I can call her anytime but I just don't wanna do that you know..."

"I do too monkey, I love you"

"I love you" blowing him a kiss through the phone as I hung it up laying down in the bed looking up at the ceiling rubbing my belly. God..help me through this.

Nova
Saturday.       1:23pm🧡

"get yo pretty ass down here guh" I started to laugh hearing Daquan yell my name, I walked downstairs doing a little twirl for them

"Get it sisssssssssss" Hali and normoni said in unison. I smiled at both of them standing at the bottom of the stairs as I looked at Daquan starring at me up and down.

" y'all head out to the car we coming" Quan looking at them as Hali rolled her eyes and they went out the door shutting it behind them.

"So wassup?" I smiled at him, and he pulled me to an hug, lifting my chin up kissing my lips softly. It's been a month since we've been official and when I'm with him idk it's just he makes me feel special.