SIX

Hali
I walked inside of the house holding araya in my hands , closing the door behind me making my way into the living room seeing normoni watching tv.

"Hey girl.." i said, as she turned around seeing me holding araya as she smiled.

"This must be araya." She got up front the couch taking her away from me as she played with her as i smiled.

"It sure is, where is your sister

"It sure is, where is your sister."

"She's upstairs about to get in the tub she told me a minute ago."

"Oh ok." I nodded my head walking upstairs to see nova in the room as i walked in. "Didn't Get in the bath yet i see." I laughed.

"Nah but I'm about to lol."

" araya is here btw, had to get her from my grandmas house because me and zayvion was going through it , saying who was going to take custody and shit but now since we on good terms." I said smirking and rubbing the dresser with my finger.

" he must have gave you that ole mightyyy dick" she started to cough and i looked up at her with the stank face.

"Whatever bitch, gon head and take yo bath."

Nova
I put my pjs on the bed and headed to the bathroom putting my phone on the back stand on the tub as i ran the hot water putting bubble bath inside of it. I stop the water , stripping down as i got inside of the water and tilted my head back cause i needed this so badly.

Suddenly my music got interrupted by a ding i just ignored it , but then it got interrupted again. I sighed and grabbed my towel wiping my hands off checking my phone.

??: ma i missed you already and it only been a couple of hours. Shit crazy

I laughed cause i knew who it was this nigga is sum else. I know he has other bitches to attend to

Me: i bet you did and I'm trying to relax💀

After i sent that message i put my phone down and started to play my music again. And my phone kept dinging but i ignored it.

~|10 minutes later|~
I got out of the tub wrapping my towel around me and grabbed my phone checking my phone quan sent me 10 messages .

I walked to the room , putting on my pjs as i layed out on the bed on my stomach checking my messages from quan.

I sat my phone on the desk beside the bed as my phone blared and i looked at the caller ID.

"Uh.. what you want quan" i said holding the phone to my ear.

" how you knew it was me but let me tell you sum, all i want is you.. all i want is youuu nova" he tried to sing and i laughed as i ignored the butterflies in my stomach.

" i just knew and Um.. don't do it again quan lol keep dreaming babyboy.." He laughed as i turned in the bed.

" lmaoo i don't dream nova , if i do the shit gon come true"

"Boy whatever goodnight ." I smirked and hung up the phone.

What is going on with me ? I barely know him and I'm getting nervous on the phone.

Normoni

I was scrolling down my TL and saw somebody followed me on the Gram. He was fine as hell so i had to accept him. His name was javi i think knowing me i had to be nosey i liked two of his pictures. Few seconds later, he started to like three of mine. I was waiting for him to dm me but he didn't i waited a little longer..
Niggas...

I heard somebody knock on the door so i answered it. It was Hali baby daddy , he kinda look like the boy on instagram i was just looking at hmph..

" hey.. how you doing." He smiled at me.

"Chilling she's upstairs btw with araya." He nodded his head and walked upstairs as i shut the door behind him.

I walked upstairs into my guest room sitting down on the bed hooking up my phone to the charger, laying down in the bed.

I was up late thinking I'm still a virgin i need some dick or sum...God i don't know how much longer a girl can take .

Author

- comment down below
- stuff is about to get popping soon stay tuned.