ELEVEN

Nova
" wake the fuck up nova, we going to the beach and then the club later on guh" i heard Hali yell as she stood by the door with her bikini on as she smiled at me and i groaned slowly.

"What Tim-" i got cut off by Hali.

"Does it matter what time it is, get up we are waiting for you"

"We?" I said as i got up from the other couch in the basement looking around for normoni.

"All of us silly, so get ready" she laughed and headed up the stairs from the basement.

I walked over to my bag, opening it taking out my white bathing suit, putting it on slowly as i grabbed  my cover up putting it on as well.

I grabbed my beach bag heading upstairs to see everybody waiting on me. "Finally Damn" i heard zayvion say under his breath and i flicked him off.

I looked over to see quan looking at me and i chuckled and headed to the car getting into the backseat as everyone else did the same.
.........

I looked over to see quan looking at me and i chuckled and headed to the car getting into the backseat as everyone else did the same

" ZAYVION PUT ME DOWN" i saw Hali on zay shoulder about to throw her in the water and i started to laugh.

SPLASH. He dropped her in the water, Hali got up and started chasing him around the beach, i turned my head to see quan still looking at me as i put a strawberry in my mouth slowly.

"So wassup, you've been looking at me all day you wanna taste or sum" i giggled as he walked a little closer to me.

"What you said"

"Nah you heard me quan.."

"Lmaoo, well i mean" he licked his lips slowly starting to rub his hands together.

"I'm tryna be boo'd up like your sister and javi is ova there"

I glanced to my left to see normoni standing with javi as she was giggling, and i smiled. She looked so happy!

"oh well"

"Why you be acting like Dat nova" he sat down on the towel beside me putting his hand on my thigh as he caressed it slowly.

I started to feel like i was getting hot, so i tried to calm my nerves i turned my body toward him. "I've told you, it's hard for me to trust"

"Man... look at you bruh! your thick got the curves like bowww" i let out a laugh and i looked up at him and smiled.

"There's that smile i was looking for ma" that's when Hali jumped in my lap all wet and shit.

"Ooo bitch, you so warm gimme a hug" she hugged me as she started to get me wet.

" your such an assholeee" i pushed her softly and ran into the water as she followed behind me.

We were both sitting in the water looking at each other, that's when Hali finally spoke. "I'm glad i met you nova."