Breakup

-recap-

Jin P.V.

I know y/n was home. Leaving drinks and books on the table. y/n favorite shoes were also on the door. I know y/n would not leave without them. However, there was someone else's shoes there as well.

"Y/N what are you getting yourself into." I said as I made my way backdownstairs and went back outside.

"Is y/n inside?" The guys are all outside under the front porch to not get wet.

"No y/n said they went to Daegu." Was all I could say. I couldn't tell them y/n was inside and even worse with a guy.

We went back home and all I can do is think about who it can be.

Y.N. P.V.

Jimin and I sat back downstairs as he continued to keep his hand over mine which he would squeeze time from time.

"Why are you afraid of the thunder?" He asked as he highlighted a part of the notes he gave me to study.

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck with the other hand I had, "When I was young me and the guys went on a road trip with my family and theirs upstate. We explored the woods even on a rainy and thunderstorm night. I got lost and wasn't found until the next day. I was alone at night in the thunder. The night, I was terrified. Once it was morning I realized that I was soaked and from trying to fine my way back I was covered in dirt. Jin found me though he saw me and piggy backed me back. All the guys were worried and took care of me. I just couldn't forget about the thought of being lost. In the dark and in the wilderness." I sighed trying to fight myself from letting out tears.

"I am so sorry." Jimin had tears on the tip of his cheek more ready to fall. He hugged me and cried as more thunder came falling.

I hugged him back trying to avoid crying and also from jumping of fear.

"Sunbae...can you stay the night?" I asked in between tears separating myself from him.

"Of course I will. Y/N I am sorry for yelling sometimes at you. You can call me Oppa." He winks making both of us laugh and roll on the floor.

"Thank you." I smiled and he made his hands as if saying continue,"Oppa" I giggled.

We stayed downstairs and slept on the couch. One blanket and basically Jimin covering me. I feel asleep in his arms.

Jimin p.v.

I wanted to stay with y/n. I knew I couldn't. I was risking everything I had for y/n. Y/n gives me this feeling that no one else has given me. y/n is different. When y/n asked if I can stay at home I felt this happiness over me. I want y/n happy. I don't know if I can do that though.

I heard the front door open and lifted my head and my eyes widened.

Jin p.v.

My curiosity beat the best of me and I opened y/n door just to see who it was. I couldn't believe what my eyes saw. It was Mr. Park. The teacher. With y/n. Rapped around each other. I felt this rage overcome me and I looked at him closer. He saw me and I saw him. I just shook my head.

"This will get you in trouble." Was all I could whisper and close the door. I went home and processed all of it. I needed time.

-end of recap-

I woke up to my alarm ringing I looked and realized it was 6:00. I snoozed it and pulled my blanket towards me but immediately felt the blanket be pulled away. I looked up and saw Jimin with his hair all messy and half of his shirt unbuttoned.