Birthday

"Y/n it's time to wake up today is the day."

I felt a nudge from my right side of my bed, turning around I saw Jimin already wide awake and smiling.

I cover myself with the pillow and turn my back to him. Raising my hand placing two fingers up.

"Give me two more minutes."

I felt his chest pressed into my back and tickling my neck with his fingers.

"Wake uppp~"

I shook my head trying to not laugh. I felt my door knob start moving trying to open.

"Noona open the door mom made breakfast already."

Jimin jumped up and went underneath the bed.

I stand up and clear my throat going to open the door. Opening half way, Taehyung has his arms crossed and his feet tapping the floor.

"Taehyung I'll be right downstairs leave me food."

I smile and fix my hair as he pushes the door wider and steps inside my room. He looks around curiously and then looks back at me.

"Where is he?"

I look up my eyes fixed onto him.

"Oh my dear brother who are you talking about?"

I walk over my bed and sit down, place my feet under my bed and feel a flick knowing Jimin is underneath.

"Noona were is Jimin. Mom and dad are also inviting him to breakfast."

"Wait what!"

I stand up and hear a huge thump from the bottom of my bed.

"Hyung come out now."

Jimin crawls out and Taehyung shakes his head. "Why did you hide it's not like we do not know about your relationship."

He shrugs and then places a shirt on. "I thought it was her parents. Don't want them to know we sleep in the same bed."

"I mean where else would you sleep. Noona doesn't even bring blankets or anything to make it seem like you are sleeping on the floor."

I yawn and crawl back to bed. "Like I said tell mom I'll be right downstairs just five more minutes."

"You told me two."

"The time increased not the other way around."

I saw them both shaking their head and leave. A few seconds later I finally felt as if I was gonna go back to sleep. Until I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Please do not tell me you are still sleeping. You know what day it is right?"

I hear an annoyed Jin over the phone and rubbed my eyes looking at my calendar.

"It's Saturday."

"And..?"

"Uhh...a weekend."

"Today is Yoongi's birthday get up!"

I hear his voice rise and fall to the floor, standing up immediately and looking back at my calendar which states that specifically.

"Right haunted house! I'll be there don't worry I'm up I'm up."

I open the door and run downstairs.

"You woke up?"

I see my parents surprised slightly smirking to each other. I nod and take a seat in between Jungkook and Jimin.