Birthday surprise

-Recap-

"Well, I should tell you guys later." I wink at them and they smirk at each other causing him to blush even more.

"Namjoon!"

Jin runs towards Namjoon and hugs him. I am happy seeing them happy. Even though Jimin and I can not do that yet we look at each other and smile.

"So all said and done my best friends are happy." Yoongi holds Hobi hand and walks towards the car.

"I will see you at your place later let me know how it goes." He squeezes my hand one last time and heads towards his car. I wave and he waves back going inside.

"Taehyung we have to talk when we get home."

He nods looking slightly concerned and I make him give me a piggy back ride to the car.

How will I tell him that he has an admirer? At least my friends are happy now I just need to tell Taehyung.

-End Recap-

I ran to the kitchen and called the guys. Jimin came down making sure the other two did not wake up to the noise I was making.

"Get your butt all of you right now Emergency code 101."

In about 5 minutes Jin and Namjoonie let themselves in followed by Yoongi and Hobi.

"Who's birthday did we forget about?" They all looked at me as I started looking for instructions for cakes.

"Taehyung's! My parents will be here in 30 I told them about what I will do and they said as long as I clean up."

Everyone started whispering and Jimin walked towards the guys. They all stood after two minutes and I was ready to start. We had about 6 hours until Taehyung woke up and we had to work quickly.

"Yoongi can you wake up Jungkook he is in taehyung's room try to make zero noises."

He nods and starts heading towards the stairs.

"Jimin and Jungkook will go to store with me."

"Jin and Namjoonie can you guys work on the cake left special instructions there. Namjoonie please be careful."

He laughs and heads towards the kitchen followed by Jin.

"Hoseok once Yoongi comes back please try to decorate. Mom and dad said they will bring and help you guys so please wait or call them if anything occurs. Most important do not wake Taehyung up."

They all nod and I go to the closet to grab my coat and Jungkook meets us downstairs still half asleep.

"Thanks, Hyung for placing my jacket on."

Jungkook smiles and Yoongi just nods and starts patrolling for Taehyung until my parents got home.

"Let's go you three we are taking Jin-Oppa's car."

He throws the key and we head towards the exit when we see a bunch of snow piled up.

"Y/n what do we do?"

Jimin looked around and saw the truck and he looked at Jungkook.

"Noona I will give you a piggy back ride and Jimin will start getting the car ready."

I looked at Jungkook who seemed like he was ready and once I turned around to check on Jimin he was already running towards the car.

"Uh...okay fine."

I get on top and Jungkook starts heading towards the snow. He was wearing snow boots and I was wearing a pair of sneakers. So obviously he was more prepared to walk in the snow.